Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

My Dynamic Lighting Is Gone?

Not sure what's going on here. Our campaign has been running for now over a year, and we've been supporters for that time. I was using the App last night and everything was fine, and today, all of the dynamic lighting applications have been removed. I don't have access to the layer, don't have any options for Dynamic Lighting in the Map Selection, and can't set light radius' for my tokens. This is an AMAZING feature, please help!
Actually, Quick update. I just discovered that the player (who has GM permissions) who originally "created" the campaign when we were figuring Roll20 out seems to have stopped supporting. That's all well and fine, but I *AM* supporting and I'm the actual GM for our campaign. Even though it's "His" does anyone know of a way to get permissions turned back on?
1392139586

Edited 1392139657
The supporter level features are determined by the person who created the campaign. If he was the one who created that particular campaign and his subscription ran out, then you would no longer have access to those features in that particular campaign.
1392139675

Edited 1392139733
Gauss
Forum Champion
The creator (owner) of the campaign determines the campaign's available features. The only two options I can suggest are to gift him a subscription or to recreate the campaign with you being the owner. Sorry. Edit...and ninja'd. :)
1392139748

Edited 1392139817
So, the challenge there being that this campaign has almost 115 maps and a TON of hours of (my) work in it. If I'm not able to gift him a subscription is there any way to change the campaign ownership to me so we don't lose everything?
1392140069
Gauss
Forum Champion
There is no process to change campaign ownership, sorry. With that said I will forward your request to Riley to see if there is a possibility but I don't think there is.
Thank you!
1393256313

Edited 1393256365
Ditto. Same problem. EDIT Guess there was no point to me subscribing to try out Dynamic Lighting.