Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[API Error] Unexpected token in JSON

Edited 1528394540
Scripts are disabled due to error. Error message:  Error setting up API settings: SyntaxError: Unexpected token in JSON at position 158 Game has a custom made character sheet with html and css. Only non-disabled script is this in its entirety (error goes away if I disable this last script): log("hello"); All browser extensions disabled Chrome browser Ubuntu Cache and cookies cleared JavaScript enabled
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Just to confirm, if you switch to a non-custom character sheet, the problem goes away? Is this on the Dev server, or the Production environment?
I've just tried switching to "None" character sheet, and the error is still there. Production environment. My other game on there, with extensive scripts (never assigned a character sheet) works fine though...
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Do you have anything important configured in the API of that game?  You could try resetting your state variable to see if the issue is in it. WARNING: This will destroy any settings stored in state, Use at your own risk! state={};
That cleared it up! Thanks! Wierd, I never set anything on the state variable.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Some script may have.  Glad that fixed it for you!