Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot select or move objects in game!?

Ive drawn some shapes using the tool and cannot move them after messing with them a couple times.  Some shapes I can always move others I cannot.
This seems to happen anytime after I move the slider bars.  I can select two of the 'buildings' ive drawn and I cannot select the other two 'buildings'...

Edited 1528517771
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Likely related to this wisdom from Aaron, the sliders can make some things a bit funky sorry. If the following doesn't help let us know and we'll move to the troubleshooting steps in order to gather a full diagnosis in case of other factors affecting your VTT: The Aaron said: Going to 100% or 200% can fix that. I suspect it has to do with a floating point rounding error at uneven zooms.