Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creating a custom sheet based on 5EOGL

Edited 1529017438
Hi everyone, I created a completely homebrewed system. and I want to adapt the 5th Edition OGL sheet (by Roll20)  to my system. Complete noob to css and html, reading the guides for help. First of all, I want to verify something: I can just modify the sheet at will and use it in my game, copyright should not be a problem as it is all based on my own system, even if I use 5E OGL as a template. Second, using a custom sheet will not change any of my pre-existing attributes or abilities, right? appreciate all input. :)

Edited 1529018535
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
gui8312 said: Hi everyone, I created a completely homebrewed system. and I want to adapt the 5th Edition OGL sheet (by Roll20)  to my system. Complete noob to css and html, reading the guides for help. First of all, I want to verify something: I can just modify the sheet at will and use it in my game, copyright should not be a problem as it is all based on my own system, even if I use 5E OGL as a template. Second, using a custom sheet will not change any of my pre-existing attributes or abilities, right? appreciate all input. :) Using a custom version of the OGL sheet in your personal games shouldn't be a problem, but roll20 might have to comment to verify that given that it's an "official" sheet.  I haven't seen anything that would contradict my assumption that it would be fine. A custom sheet could effect pre-existing attributes if they were named the same.  Abilities wouldn't be affected given the macro finds the associated attributes.
Thanks Vince :)