Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

More Token bubbles, please

I have 2 suggestions. One: can you please add an option on the token menu to add additional bubbles? Often I find myself wanting another bubble or two. For example, the Conan 2d20 system has both mental and physical damage, and each of those can be modified, so the Conan 2d20 rpg would benefit from having four bubbles. I was picturing them continuing to encircle the actual token as more bubbles are added visually. Please. Please. Two: Can those bubbles be made to be translucent until hovered over token as to show that even though i have my token highlighted, the bubbles are not interfering with what is happening on the map layer behind. These things may seem to have no relation, but with more bubbles comes the benefit of more information along with the negative of taking up more screen space, and by making them translucent until highlighted by mouse hover, the information stays in the background until needed. Granted, the second suggesstion is merely cosmetic, and can be remedied by unselecting the token. The First Suggesstion is my focus in this post, however.
See here about more bubbles: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1285136/more-bub" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1285136/more-bub</a>...
Nolan T. J. Roll20 Team Permalink Quote Report This is a UX/UI decision that will be made internally if any changes happen down the road. We understand the desire for more, but feel the cleaniness of the interface is paramount. Can this be done on the Pro Dev Server as a trial?
Yeah, one of my biggest problems is that for every token i have about 7-8 stats to track that I'd like to keep hidden. Another option for me would be the ability to keep some status markers hidden so you can track stats that way.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .