Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player Ribbon Question

When you move the player ribbon to the a different page it automatically plays the music set to that page. Is it possible to have 2 music files play at the same time? Like Music + Ambience? What would I have to with the API to achieve something like this?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Page navigator (once I get some bugs worked out) + Roll20AM (especially once Victor finishes their rework) will handle it. I'm just not sure when I'll get the bug hunt done on page navigator.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If all you want to do is play all your music at the same time upon moving the player ribbon to the page, you can  create a playlist of those files and mark them all at once. I do that for many of my pages. I have ambience (setup to loop) combined with a specific sound effect (play once) that activates when the ribbon is moved.
Thanks Pat wasn't aware of that feature. Works exactly how I wanted it to.