About Me: My availability is Friday or Saturday 6pm EST and onward I have always enjoyed the game in other forms (Baldur's Gate / Neverwinter Nights etc..) I am very flexible and easy to get along with, I dont like to min/max my characters, I usually just play what sounds fun at the time or what would fit well with the rest of the party. Background story creation is the longest part of D&D for me, so when it comes to that I usually just use something from the PHB for ideas. :) What I Expect from other players: Friendliness Punctuality Activeness at the table What to Expect from me: Punctuality Friendliness Flexibility Activeness at the table. What I Expect from a DM: I am looking for a DM who is engaging at the table and has engaging narrative. I'm looking for a DM who knows the basics. Summary: Overall I'm looking to have fun. I want to be engaged by the GM and the other players. I also want to be engaging and provide a great player experience.. I am looking for a weekly meeting/game during my availability! I am more than willing to meet up for pregame prep / character creation etc etc etc! I have a headset/mic. So if I sound like someone that you would like to hang with on a weekly basis while slaying random enemies and wooing the locals, get at me!