Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFM] We have a DM with good voice acting and a massive personalized setting with lots of fun stuff.

Edited 1529975257
But we need two more people to fill out the party. Currently we have two players, myself and another, the party is neutral leaning evil. The current party is: Sixfingers, the goblin alchemist, true neutral mercenary looking only to get paid. Hates his own kind and surprisingly might end up having morals due to the other character. Raghnall and his skeletal butler Mortis, human necromancer, neutral evil cult leader who can't fight for shit but is technically built to master social events. Sadly he massacred an entire town and became haunted by the angry souls of the dead peasants. This happened entirely by accident. On session one. Imagine Mr. Bean as a mass murderer and you'd be spot on. The DM is pretty much good with all types of characters and races, but third party is on an ask basis. Post your concepts and ideas in the thread, if you have more questions post them here or DM me. Since I forgot this: It is pathfinder at 8:00 to 8:30ish EST start time on Saturday nights.
I think the first question I would have to ask time? When is this going to be played is a big part I think for some people because real life sucks and as much as I wish to be playing all the time. Or just a general idea of day of the week/time range. Second, is this 5E or what’s should I be using to building a character if the timing works out?  As for character ideas if we’re okay with evil I would love to be a cultist that has been charmed/convinced my Raghnall to join this cult. If possible I always want to play a cultist that devolve into madness. Someone that starts off sane enough but goes crazy from the voices in my head so I would start off neutral and turn chaotic. I also have no issues with dying in the game. I’m not saying I try to talk the dm into killing my character at the end because they end up insane and it would be better for the group to kill them off. 
Yo, DM here. Its soft 8pm EST since one of the members sometimes has to stay late for work, every saturday evening. Not 5e, just Pathfinder. If you've not played before or aren't too experienced thats fine since I can just one on one to fill you in on the basics. If you can use Mythweavers to make your sheet, if you can't for whatever reason just use whatever works well for you as long as it can be easily shared. And don't worry, I'll kill the entire party eventually. With a necromancer its really not a very big deal.
What are the chargen rules?
You can find them here , as well as general setting info. Bit of a cluster fuck, I'm not the best writer but the majority is only there if you're interested and want to involve it in your backstory somehow.