Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Handout links in character sheets

Edited 1532414377
Is there a way, within a character sheet, that a text area or field can be used to place Handout links just like in the BIO notes and the GM notes? So when I design a sheet I can take advantage of that.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Nope. Sorry it's not a more nuanced answer. You could put a link to the other entity that would become a link when sent to chat.
So it can only be done in the BIO and GM Notes - I would think if that can be setup that way in those areas we should be able to duplicate that with our sheets. Or is that a limitation of the character sheet design itself?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Those fields have code that autoinjects the link html and css into there when you save the field. The textareas, inputs, etc on a character sheet do not have this handling and indeed don't have any html/css injected into their values.

Edited 1532485207
OK Scott, thank you for the information - Its a shame though.