Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[GURPS] - Sheet #1 - Thread 1

Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
This thread was created to report any Issues or for any Suggestions for the GURPS character sheet (the first one listed or a.k.a #1). I will post the latest updates that Tom or I make, and the Pull date as well as any planned updates. Please note that I am just learning to work with HTML and CSS so I may not be able to do everything requested. I make no promises on how fast I may be able to implement a Fix or a Suggestion - so please be patient. If there are others that are working on or wish to work on this sheet, lets coordinate here as well.   Mike 
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Latest Updates: Version 1.3.5 - PULLl 7/23/2018 - Successful · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Changes made by Tom Smalls · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Changed the word Fear to Fright (Visibility only - no attributes where changed) · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Changed the Macro result from vs. Will to vs. Fright · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Changed the Hit Location DR input to accept text (so that you can add DR entries like 2* or 3/1*) · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Changed the visible width of the DR field making it wider · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Fixed bug in Hit Location Penalty not saving for added custom location · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Added a Tool Tip for Pen header in Hit Location · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Requested by Mike W (@mike-w) (UserID: 1414610) see: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6572120/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6572120/</a>

Edited 1532468794
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Known Issues Unable to delete a Technique (this has been reported as a bug and the Devs are currently looking into this) Need an option for setting a character's Native language, which is 0 points . The current work around&nbsp;is to enter&nbsp;the native language followed by (Native), set the Spoken and Written to None - this way you have the entry and the points are 0. Example: Mike
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
For the native langauge, I suggest replacing the current row with a LABEL saying "Native:", followed by a input for entering the language, and replace the selects under spoken/written for that row with labels (not selects) saying "Native", and just remove the point calculation for that row. If this is a repeating fieldset, just add this row above the fieldset, and align the column widths with the fieldset below. Regarding being unable to delete a technique: does this only affect one fieldset, or does it affect all of them? I've seen a glitch like this with fieldsets relating to how sheet workers update their value. If there's a worker which detects changes in a fieldset and then edits the set, and doesnt specific the specific field in the on:change &nbsp;event but is just watching the whole fieldset, it can create this issue. When you try to delete the row, the sheet worker detects the row has been changed, tries to update the value of something in the row, thereby recreating that row.&nbsp; I know this may sound gobbledigook if you aren't familiar with sheet workers and fieldsets, I'm just mentioning it in case someone who does know this stuff wants to check out the character sheet and look for this issue. I had a glance, but I'm not well at the moment and am not up to searching through the code.

Edited 1532484925
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
G G There is only one fieldset having this issue - techniques. All others work just fine. I understood some of what you said, and it does in fact update most of the , but not all of the, values in the row - so perhaps that is something to look at closely. For the Language bit I think I have something similar in mind, just a simple one. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, hope you get well soon.
Congrats Mike on your first successful PULL!!!! I know it was a bit of a challenge but you did it. I look forward to the next update. FYI - I will be out of town the next couple of weeks so my interaction here will be limited.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mike W. said: G G There is only one fieldset having this issue - techniques. All others work just fine. I understood some of what you said, and it does in fact update most of the , but not all of the, values in the row - so perhaps that is something to look at closely. For the Language bit I think I have something similar in mind, just a simple one. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, hope you get well soon. Thanks. I did a quick test, removing all the sheet workers from the sheet and tried to delete that first row of the techniques section. I still couldnt delete it, with no scripts present, so it looks like my earlier idea was wrong. It does look like a genuine bug not a a script interaction.
Hey Mike I looked over your planned changes for 1.3.6 - very nicely done. We have to give you the Sheet Author TAG.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
TOM - ABSOLUTELY&nbsp; NOT !!!! I have no where near the skills that true Sheet Authors have nor the understanding. I am at the 0.5% mark of knowledge for such as they. I am only capable of doing some little things - but thanks for the offer. Mike
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
By the way, the sheet author tag is applied automatically, if you edit the charactersheet's JSON and add your roll20 id in the appropriate place. Its a good idea to do this if you are committed to helping maintain the sheet over the long haul, because people can use it to contact you and ask for help. You can also remove it later, if you need to step down from supporting the sheet.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks G G, I figured out how it was done. Personally I do not think I deserve that TAG, at least not yet but you do make a good point about people contacting me. I am, however, unsure if I can do this for the long haul as you say. I think for now, I will leave my name off.

Edited 1532654157
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
New Issue - As of 7/25/2018 The text&nbsp;field for Notes under Skills is currently centering the text when it should be left justified. I looked at the CSS code as it is using the same code for Notes under Inventory, Melee and Ranged Attacks, and those work fine. So I am unable to figure this one out at the moment. UPDATE - 7/26/2018 Found where the problem is.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mike W. said: New Issue - As of 7/25/2018 The text&nbsp;field for Notes under Skills is currently centering the text when it should be left justified. I looked at the CSS code as it is using the same code for Notes under Inventory, Melee and Ranged Attacks, and those work fine. So I am unable to figure this one out at the moment. You seem to have a rule as follows .sheet-row input { height: 20px; margin-top: -2px; padding: 0 2px; line-height: 22px; text-align: center; background: transparent; border: none; box-shadow: none; cursor: initial; } This one is responsible for centering the skill notes.

Edited 1533349582
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Jakob Thank you so very much, I will take a look and hopefully figure it out without it affecting anything else. Does it ONLY effect the Notes from Skills? I asked because the Notes from all other repeating&nbsp; sections use the same format and they are left justified.. Also I thought it was this code below that controlled the format for the Notes in all the repeating sections: /* ===== LAYOUT ===== */ .sheet-box .sheet-row-details .sheet-col0 { width: 40px; text-align: center; } .sheet-box .sheet-row-details .sheet-col1 { width: calc(100% - 40px); }
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mike W. said: Jakob Thank you so very much, I will take a look and hopefully figure it out without it affecting anything else. Does i ONLY effect the Notes from Skills? I asked because the Notes from all other repeating&nbsp; sections use the same format and they are left justified.. Looks like they have an extra text-align: left rule which overrides the centering – I would take a look at all of them and clean it up so you don't have to override it in the first place, just center those which need to be centered.

Edited 1533715473
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Jakob Jakob said: . Looks like they have an extra text-align: left rule which overrides the centering – I would take a look at all of them and clean it up so you don't have to override it in the first place, just center those which need to be centered. I think it is about 50/50. On the General page most of the inputs are centered, but on the subsequent pages, most of the inputs are left justified. Why fhe input for the Notes is centered for Skills while all the other ones are Left Justified is baffling to me. Roll20 - Please vote for: Better Support for GURPS <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1458244/better-support-for-gurps" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1458244/better-support-for-gurps</a>

Edited 1533349602
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Found where the problem is where the Notes field was not Left Justified It was totally by accident that I found this while looking for something else. It will not be in next week's PULL&nbsp;but the week after. The problem was the Layout box for Notes, it was missing an Input rule (in Bold below) /* ===== LAYOUT ===== */ .sheet-box .sheet-row-details .sheet-col0 { width: 40px; text-align: center; } .sheet-box .sheet-row-details .sheet-col1 { width: calc(100% - 40px); } .sheet-box .sheet-row-details .sheet-col1 input { text-align: left; } Mike Roll20 - Please vote for: Better Support for GURPS <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1458244/better-support-for-gurps" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1458244/better-support-for-gurps</a>

Edited 1533157054
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Latest Updates: Version 1.3.6 &nbsp;- PULL 7/31/2018 -&nbsp; Successful Changes, Fixes, and Adds made by Mike W Corrected spelling of Miscellaneous on the General page – Cosmetic Only Updated Tool Tip for Type under Melee Attacks and Ranged, removed the Multiplier information as it is irrelevant, also fixed the alignment – Cosmetic Only Added missing information from Type drop down for Ranged Attacks – missing was Affliction and Special Changed the Label of ‘Quick Inventory’ to ‘Quick Inventory &amp; Wealth’ and the Label left justified – Cosmetic Only Changed the Melee Attacks and Ranged Attacks macros to include the Notes attribute in the results in Chat – Cosmetic Only Changed all Die Macros to apply Bold to the Character Name in the results in Chat – Cosmetic Only Change when adding a new Skill, Technique, or Spell, the Points defaults to 0 instead of blank Fixed minor spelling errors – Cosmetic Only Renamed Header of CR to SCN under Disadvantages and Racial Trains to reflect correct terminology – Cosmetic Only&nbsp;&nbsp; Fixed Tool Tip of SCN (formerly CR) under Disadvantages and Racial Trains to reflect correct terminology – changed from ‘Control Rating’ to ‘Self-control Number’ – Cosmetic Only Added Macro for Self-control Rating Roll within Disadvantages and Racial Traits Changes and Adds requested by Mike W (@mike-w) (UserID: 1414610) Spelling correction requested by Rabulias (@rabulias) (UserID: 4692)
Looks good Mike
Mike W. said: Latest Updates: Version 1.3.6 &nbsp;- PULLl 7/31/2018 -&nbsp; Successful Changes, Fixes, and Adds made by Mike W Corrected spelling of Miscellaneous on the General page – Cosmetic Only Updated Tool Tip for Type under Melee Attacks and Ranged, removed the Multiplier information as it is irrelevant, also fixed the alignment – Cosmetic Only Added missing information from Type drop down for Ranged Attacks – missing was Affliction and Special Changed the Label of ‘Quick Inventory’ to ‘Quick Inventory &amp; Wealth’ and the Label left justified – Cosmetic Only Changed the Melee Attacks and Ranged Attacks macros to include the Notes attribute in the results in Chat – Cosmetic Only Changed all Die Macros to apply Bold to the Character Name in the results in Chat – Cosmetic Only Change when adding a new Skill, Technique, or Spell, the Points defaults to 0 instead of blank Fixed minor spelling errors – Cosmetic Only Renamed Header of CR to SCN under Disadvantages and Racial Trains to reflect correct terminology – Cosmetic Only&nbsp;&nbsp; Fixed Tool Tip of SCN (formerly CR) under Disadvantages and Racial Trains to reflect correct terminology – changed from ‘Control Rating’ to ‘Self-control Number’ – Cosmetic Only Added Macro for Self-control Rating Roll within Disadvantages and Racial Traits Changes and Adds requested by Mike W (@mike-w) (UserID: 1414610) Spelling correction requested by Rabulias (@rabulias) (UserID: 4692) Several things I've wrestled with, but not thought to request.&nbsp; Glad not to have to add SCNs via the Skills tab, and instead having them in the Disads listing.&nbsp; Will play with the skill points defaulting to 0 on my next character input.&nbsp; Good to see Affliction in the weapon dmg type. Though they only show up occasionally, it'll now handle stun guns.&nbsp; Much appreciated, -Ray

Edited 1533286484
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Ray, I am glad you like the changes. Thanks Tom Roll20 - Please vote for: Better Support for GURPS <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1458244/better-support-for-gurps" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1458244/better-support-for-gurps</a>
Regarding languages, you can take less than "Native" level in your native language so it would nice if that was supported if you are changing it anyway.

Edited 1533286518
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Bengt S. said: Regarding languages, you can take less than "Native" level in your native language so it would nice if that was supported if you are changing it anyway. Yes this is true if you are TL4 or less and for the "written" portion . Next week's update, at least for now, will have a fixed value of 0 for the Native Language both for Spoken and Written. For now I have to leave it that way as I do not have that option in there because I have not figured out how to do it yet - the sheets math point wise is not easy to follow but is on my to do list. Roll20 - Please vote for: Better Support for GURPS <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1458244/better-support-for-gurps" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1458244/better-support-for-gurps</a>
Mike W. said: Bengt S. said: Regarding languages, you can take less than "Native" level in your native language so it would nice if that was supported if you are changing it anyway. Yes this is true if you are TL4 or less and for the "written" portion . Next week's update, at least for now, will have a fixed value of 0 for the Native Language both for Spoken and Written. For now I have to leave it that way as I do not have that option in there because I have not figured out how to do it yet - the sheets math point wise is not easy to follow but is on my to do list. You can do it otherwise as well, see Exceptional Competence and Incompetence B24. Though I can't imagine it's something that comes up very often so I understand that it's low priority. And thank you for working on the sheet!
Thanks for the work on the sheet. How about some changes to the Inventory page to easily distinguish what is carried where? It would be nice if we could open and close a backpack for instance to show what is in it and then minimize it so it just shows the backpack. Larry

Edited 1533286508
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Thank you both Larry R and Bengt S Bengt s: Addressing Native Language - I will look further into it and how to make that work. For now a possible work-around would be to enter the Disadvantage part of the Native Language into the Disadvantages list. Larry R: I am sure you are looking for a Load Out capability. Right now it is impossible, at least so I am told, to have a Repeating Section within another Repeating Section. Skills, Inventory, Advantages, etc - are all Repeating Sections. I think a Suggestion has already been made to Roll20 to make this available. A work-around would be to list the item directly under the Container or 'Parent' item and indent the names about 3 spaces in. Sort of similar as to how GCA shows load outs when using the Parent\Child relationships. It is on my to to do list for a possible solution. If you play other systems and use their Roll20 character sheet and they have found a way to do this, please let me know which system and i will look at their code. Mike Roll20 - Please vote for: Better Support for GURPS <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1458244/better-support-for-gurps" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1458244/better-support-for-gurps</a>
Thanks, Mike. As a newbie to Roll20, it is especially nice to see these changes

Edited 1533286546
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks for the input Jim P Roll20 - Please vote for: Better Support for GURPS <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1458244/better-support-for-gurps" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1458244/better-support-for-gurps</a>

Edited 1533715594
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Latest Updates Version 1.3.7 – PULL 08/07/2018 - Successful Changes, Fixes, and Adds made by Mike W. Fixed alignment issue with the Notes field Under Skill not Left Justified – Cosmetic Only. Changed Hit Location box to have an additional Header identifying User Created Locations – Cosmetic Only. Changed all fields in the Hit Location box to be editable. This will enable you to change the name of any of the default Locations and the To Hit Penalty. Requested by Valter (User id: 285013). Fixed Bug where some Hit Locations did not save their DR values. Removed and Deleted the CR Label and attr_control_rating for Advantages. The correct terminology is Self-control Number and this is not used for Advantages. Added an attribute for Native Language. Nothing fancy just a direct input. Requested by Flemmerr (User id: 1515009). Added the Recoil attribute to the chat results for the Ranged Attacks macro – Cosmetic only. Changed the Label of “Disadvantages” to “Disadvantages (&amp;Quirks)” – Cosmetic Only. Changed the Label of “Advantages” to “Advantages (&amp;Perks)” – Cosmetic Only. Mike Roll20 - Please vote for: Better Support for GURPS <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1458244/better-support-for-gurps" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1458244/better-support-for-gurps</a>
Thanks Mike! That Self-Control button for Disads is a blessing. Tested briefly and seems to be working right.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
You are most welcome Valter.

Edited 1534271833
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Latest Updates: Version 1.3.8 – Pull 8/14/2018 - Successful Added the Speed-Range table image Request by CaptainJoy (User id: GitHub). Set the character sheet to always open to the Updates tab Fixed BUG where Basic Lift calculations for ST 7 or less was incorrectly rounding for Light, Medium, and Heavy Encumbrances. Renamed Notes to Weapon Notes under Melee Attacks and Ranged Attacks – Cosmetic Only Added Damage Notes with an attribute under Melee Attacks and Ranged Attacks Changed Tool Tip for Damage, for Melee attacks and Ranged Attacks, to indicate using the Damage Notes field – Cosmetic Only Changed Armour Divisor to Armor Divisor – Cosmetic Only Changed the output of the Attack Macros for Melee and Ranged attacks to include the Weapons Notes attribute – Cosmetic Only Changed the output of the Damage Macros for Melee and Ranged attacks to include the Damage Notes attribute – Cosmetic Only UPDATE: Concerning the known issue of being unable to delete a Technique; The issue is the attribute named ‘Max’ and the value entered for a Technique. If any value was placed in there, the Technique (row) will not delete. So in this PULL I have blocked values from being placed there so that new Techniques can be deleted if need be. For those existing Techniques that you are unable to delete – the Devs are looking into that issue and will advise me. NOTE: Techniques, as it is now on the character sheet, does not really work well – that section will most likely be completely rewritten (I plan on doing it when I get some time and my skills improve). Please Note: This just about completes all the “ Easy ” things that needed to be done or where suggested. Easy for most but not really for me, probably took me 10 times longer than a skilled coder to do what I have done so far. I am, however, still committed (or maybe I should be committed - lol) and feel rather passionate in making additional fixes and implement other suggestions. I have collected suggestions and bug reports from all of the forums, GitHub, and personal PMs concerning this character sheet. So I think my weekly updates may now become biweekly or even monthly, depending on my available time, skills and research needed, and of course my real life obligations. Now for the future : I feel a bit reluctant mentioning these items as I do not want to get the hopes up for many of you because I am not sure I will ever be able to complete them – but for completeness here they are. Future things I am looking into BUT they require much better skills than I have in HTML5, CSS, and JavaScript: These will take some time. Continue to work on Native Language options as well as the Language Talent. &nbsp;Using the default Roll Template and\or designing Roll Templates. Add Knockdown and Stunning, Consciousness, and Death Checks. Adding a Campaign Log TAB (Similar to what GCA has) Expanding the Miscellaneous box and probably moving it to its own TAB. Reformat the Lift table on the General page. Creating a Hit Location section on the General page that refers to the character’s personal Hit Locations. Reformatting the Hit Location box on the Combat page to reflect costs for Attacking a Hit Location of others. Reformatting the General page as I had mentioned before in a previous post. Rewriting Techniques. Creating an NPC TAB (full section but just for NPC stats). Far Future things I am only thinking about – don’t hold your breath! Figure out a way to apply Size Modifiers Modification, Dwarfism and Gigantism to ST and HP costs. Adding a GM Control Sheet TAB Expanding the Repeating Section for Ranged Attacks and breaking them down into Muscle Powered, Firearms, etc. How to handle explosives like grenades and the like. A Vehicle TAB A Spaceship SUB-TAB under Vehicles (Yeah, wishful thinking!) All this being said I do welcome any comments, suggestions, and bug reports you may have - post them here please. Later I will post some of the suggestions I have already received but I am unable to accomplish either because of my lack of skills, the system is incapable of doing what you want (as I am told), or I just need more clarification of what you are looking for. Now where did I put that big hammer…
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Latest Updates: Version 1.3.9 – Pull 8/28/2018 - Successful Updated the Language Box format – Cosmetic Only. Added additional options for Native Language in regards to Spoken and Written levels as a Disadvantage. Updated the Inventory Box format – Cosmetic Only. Added fields for ‘TL’ (Tech Level) and ‘Ref’ (Reference) to the Inventory repeating section. Fixed bug for Single Modifier Prompt and Extended Modifier Prompts if a ‘+’ is used for a positive modifier entry.

Edited 1536140268
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Latest Updates Version 1.4.0 – PULL &nbsp;09/04/2018 - Successful · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Fixed bug with calculating Current Move for Heavy and Extra Heavy Encumbrances and not using a Minimum of 1. Reported by Ray G (@raymond-g) (UserID: 1600355). · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; Fixed bug with calculating Total Weight from Inventory which at times created a weigh of more than 3 decimal places (sometimes up to 10 places). · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Added a ‘FOA’ (Frequency of Appearance) field under Advantages (&amp; Quirks). · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Modified the Tool Tip for SCN under Disadvantages (&amp; Quirks) and Racial Traits to include the wording ‘OR Frequency of Appearance’– Cosmetic Only. · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Added Max Load to the Encumbrance table. &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;

Edited 1536491827
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I am working on my own version of this sheet too. I would love to help where I can. My group's GURPS-Character-Sheet-Current
Yay!
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Scott S. said: I am working on my own version of this sheet too. I would love to help where I can. My group's GURPS-Character-Sheet-Current I would hate to duplicate the effort. I do not think Roll20 wants more than a couple of community sheets for each system so perhaps I should stop. My skills are very minimal with HTML. CSS, and Javascript and I was only working on the sheet because no one else was.
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ive been messing with it for a year off and on but never got any substantial community support. I do like what you all have done. I will try to add those changes into the one I am working on.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Scott S. said: Ive been messing with it for a year off and on but never got any substantial community support. I do like what you all have done. I will try to add those changes into the one I am working on. Thanks for your complement. I want to tackle Rolltemplates next but to tell you the truth I have had very little support for what I have already done. My friends that I have gamed with here have expressed their appreciation but almost no one else - I am not even sure how many people are using the sheet in the first place. That is information I wish I could get from Roll20.. I have only been doing this about a month and a half&nbsp; If you do find a better way to code the changed I made please let me know.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A lot of people who use roll20 never come to the forums, or only discover them after a sheet has problems and look for a way to report the bug. It's hard to get feedback, but almost everyone playing GURPS on roll20 will be using it and the lack of feedback is a positive thing really. It means people are using it without issue.&nbsp;
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
G G said: A lot of people who use roll20 never come to the forums, or only discover them after a sheet has problems and look for a way to report the bug. It's hard to get feedback, but almost everyone playing GURPS on roll20 will be using it and the lack of feedback is a positive thing really. It means people are using it without issue.&nbsp; Good point.

Edited 1536583512
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mike I have extensive roll templates for my version of the sheet. Please take a look. Monster Hunter Nation: Season 2 I'd love to collaborate on the sheet and maybe get it to the point it can be used in all genres and with as much optional rules as I can cram into it. For instance, I am using the Ritual Path Magic from Thaumatology. Whose magic system is very different from Basic, Magic, and Dungeon Fantasy. I also want to incorporate power cards to get a uniform look and encourage more playing of GURPS. Especially, since there is a way to make NPC cards.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Scott S. said: I also want to incorporate power cards to get a uniform look and encourage more playing of GURPS. Especially, since there is a way to make NPC cards. I hope you'd be making the powercards optional, and the buttons to use them hidden based on a config setting, so those who dont have Pro don't have to see them?
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
GG you have a point. I work on building that option into the sheet.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Latest Updates Version 1.4.1 – PULL&nbsp; 09/11/2018 - Successful Fixed Encumbrance Table calculations to always allow for a Minimum Move of 1 and a Minimum Dodge of 1.

Edited 1539836117
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Scott S. said: Mike I have extensive roll templates for my version of the sheet. Please take a look. I'd love to collaborate on the sheet and maybe get it to the point it can be used in all genres and with as much optional rules as I can cram into it. For instance, I am using the Ritual Path Magic from Thaumatology. Whose magic system is very different from Basic, Magic, and Dungeon Fantasy. I also want to incorporate power cards to get a uniform look and encourage more playing of GURPS. Especially, since there is a way to make NPC cards. I agree with G G about the Power Cards should be optional. I actually envisioned the community sheet to be able to be used by anyone without having to subscribe to get its benefits. I also agree with you about being useful for any genres however I am not so sure about the optional rules. There are so many optional rules in GURPS and some of them change how things work considerably. I much rather make the sheet as generic as possible and perhaps making fields\attributess changeable by the user - such as Hit Location modifiers which I have already done, etc. What I have posted before is pretty much what I have in mind IF I can figure it out. I am very interested in Rolltemplates and built in scripts for the GURPS way of rolling dice. Showing results by how much the success\fail is made and what was rolled and other effects because of that success\fail. For example: Like the Recoil effects for firing bullets and such. As it is the sheet works great for fantasy type of games but not for more modern weaponry, but I have ideas for that as well.

Edited 1539836190
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
I am working on a few minor updates that will come out in the next couple of weeks. Mostly cosmetic like increasing the visible with of the Shots field for Ranges Attacks. Also rearranging the fields for Melee and Ranged Attacks so they are displayed in the order that are in the GURPS books (left tp right). This should make imputing the information much easier.. Thanks for your patience! Mike

Edited 1540352909
I'm loving all the new changes, but why change the unspent points to not be automatic? I prefer the other way. And I have a suggestion, lots of sheets let you choose an atribute to add automatically in the damage roll, you could implement this, letting choose thrust, swing or neither, since both of them are automatic now i don't think it should be difficult, and last thing, I noticed that the half dodge for low hp and low fp, make the dodge different, low hp turns a 9 in a 5, and low for turns the same 9 in a 3. Sorry if I'm asking too much, the sheet is really amazing and a hope it becomes even better.

Edited 1540464661
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Igor P. &nbsp;said: I'm loving all the new changes, but why change the unspent points to not be automatic? I prefer the other way. And I have a suggestion, lots of sheets let you choose an atribute to add automatically in the damage roll, you could implement this, letting choose thrust, swing or neither, since both of them are automatic now i don't think it should be difficult, and last thing, I noticed that the half dodge for low hp and low fp, make the dodge different, low hp turns a 9 in a 5, and low for turns the same 9 in a 3. Sorry if I'm asking too much, the sheet is really amazing and a hope it becomes even better. I never changed the unspent points in any way. Have checked&nbsp; I can see that is has changed and I am investigating this. It is a community sheet so anyone can change it. The date says it was changed 3/7/2018 which cannot be correct but the version did change. It was changed on 10/23/2018. Looks like this person also implemented some other changes as well Swing and Thrust could be done but you would still have to manually select things like thr+3 or sw-2&nbsp; and if GMs use the Optional Rule: Modifying Dice + Adds (Basic page 26), then we would have to create that as well and try and do some more calculations to get it right. Most find it much easier to manual input this information from GCA and\or GCS. The other reason to keep it manual is because of some items, like Bows and Crossbows, have a damage which is based on the item's ST not the character ST.&nbsp; If you have both Low HP and Low FP, then 9 move would be a 3 move. I checked and verified the sheet is working as expected. UPDATE : Indeed someone did make changes to the sheet without consulting anyone on 10/23/2018. I am attempting to get into contact with this person so we can coordinate future changes. This is going to delay promised changes as I now need to re-code my test sheet. The change also wiped out the Unspent points that used t be auto calculated.

Edited 1540464608
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Attention everyone On 10.23/2018 a revision to this sheet was done and titled version 1.4.2 &nbsp; Regarding these changes made by MadCoder253 version 1.4.2 on 10/23/2018 &nbsp; Changed damage roll icons to red explosion to easily identify the difference from the skill roll icon – Cosmetic Change Update thrust and swing damage when striking ST is updated - Fix Ability to enter values for Unspent points. - Change in functionality This is one that needs your attention. When this change was done it wiped out the automatic calculation of the Unspent points thus leaving the field blank . You will now have to manually update this field. Several people have indicated they do like this change so it may be reversed in a future update. When co mbat reflexes is toggled, update the dodge and fear check modifiers on the general tab. – Added\New feature This means that everyone that had used the Mod field for adding 1 to Dodge to Fright (he calls it Fear) reflect that the character has Combat Reflexes, will now need to reduce this value by -1 for Dodge (probably setting it back to 0), -2 for Fright (also probably setting this value back to 0), and check the Box for Combat Reflexes. T his Combat Reflexes checkbox is NOT on the Traits page, which would seem to be the logical place for it, but is located on the Combat page where it says ‘Apply Combat Reflexes to Dodge and Fear Modifiers’ – using &nbsp;Fear when it should &nbsp;be Fright. The logical placement of this would have been on the Traits page and may be moved there in a future update along with changing Fear to Fright.
I think that an option to either manually enter or do the points automatically would be better. the 5e character sheet, for example, has the option to input AC manually or calculate it. Perhaps have it like that, that way people could use it to build their characters, then change it to manual afterwards for the input of points gained through play.