Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[GURPS] - Sheet #1 - Thread 1

MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
GiGs said: Todays roll20 update acknowledges the translation issue shouldnt have happened, and they have a fix in development for similar future events: We fixed one of the causes this morning, where games using the community-created GURPS character sheet would not load if your language was set to something other than English. This type of issue comes up once in a while, and we have a fix for the underlying cause in development. So dont feel too bad about it MadCoder- missing the translation file shouldnt cause sheet to fail to load. This was a roll20 issue. Thankfully they recognise it as a problem, so future sheet maintainers shouldnt suffer the same effect. Hi Everyone, TamedFlame notified that Roll20 fixed the issue for non-English languages. 
Hi, first: nice work. But I miss some "documentation" how to fill out the sheet. E.g. I want to type in the skill "survival", which is Per -5 or Naturalist -3 (see <a href="https://gurps.fandom.com/wiki/Survival" rel="nofollow">https://gurps.fandom.com/wiki/Survival</a> ) My char does have Naturalist. How can I typ in a derivated skill? Or should I use Per and add a +2 Modifier? Regards, PifPof
I've got a question, for example, can I set the ranged or melee attack dice roll as a token action? I want to streamline certain macros. I have a Bandit that uses a revolver, I've wrote down the values and stuff, including skills. As I select the bandit token on the map, the token action would say "Shoot with Revolver".&nbsp;
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
PifPof said: Hi, first: nice work. But I miss some "documentation" how to fill out the sheet. E.g. I want to type in the skill "survival", which is Per -5 or Naturalist -3 (see <a href="https://gurps.fandom.com/wiki/Survival" rel="nofollow">https://gurps.fandom.com/wiki/Survival</a> ) My char does have Naturalist. How can I typ in a derivated skill? Or should I use Per and add a +2 Modifier? Regards, PifPof Hi PifPof,&nbsp; For now, you'll have to use the +2 Modifier.&nbsp;
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Matt M. said: Mook said: Hey y'all! A few quick questions as I continue poking around. 1) Are there any community created rollable tables? GURPS is so reliant on them -- random hit location, critical hits, critical misses, etc. -- I figure the GURPS GMs out there must be using something. 2) I've made a few of my own which are serviceable enough, but the problem is -- they're butt-ugly. For example, "What a beautifully formatted attack roll. Omg, who vomited text in my chat? Ah, back to lovely formatting for damage." 3) &nbsp;Do the integrated character sheet macros for things like combat skill rolls use, or could they use, things like @target and @selected? I.e., so the chat output would indicate the target of the rolled attack. Thanks for all the work put into this! I poke back in once a month or so, and it's always better than the last time I saw it. :) I was working on the same thing last week.&nbsp; I got about as far as you did, and have the same questions ... Hi Mook, Matt M. and everyone else,&nbsp; Here's a link the Roll Template description. It doesn't have all the fields since they are pretty specific to character sheet actions, but it should help. It's an older document, so I'll have to check it again for new fields that people may want to use. <a href="https://1drv.ms/b/s!AnMvSmU-IUW2jJsp-Eip6ahs8bFMhQ?e=bXHbaL" rel="nofollow">https://1drv.ms/b/s!AnMvSmU-IUW2jJsp-Eip6ahs8bFMhQ?e=bXHbaL</a>
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Matt M. said: Mook said: 3) &nbsp;Do the integrated character sheet macros for things like combat skill rolls use, or could they use, things like @target and @selected? I.e., so the chat output would indicate the target of the rolled attack. Thanks for all the work put into this! I poke back in once a month or so, and it's always better than the last time I saw it. :) I was working on the same thing last week.&nbsp; I got about as far as you did, and have the same questions ... Yes, #3 is a good idea.&nbsp;
Thank you MadCoder, you're doing God's work here. Keep up the amazing work!
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Bob T. said: Thank you MadCoder, you're doing God's work here. Keep up the amazing work! Thank you Bob T.! Mike W has also contributed a lot of time and effort to the sheet.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
MadCoder said: Matt M. said: Mook said: Hey y'all! A few quick questions as I continue poking around. 1) Are there any community created rollable tables? GURPS is so reliant on them -- random hit location, critical hits, critical misses, etc. -- I figure the GURPS GMs out there must be using something. 2) I've made a few of my own which are serviceable enough, but the problem is -- they're butt-ugly. For example, "What a beautifully formatted attack roll. Omg, who vomited text in my chat? Ah, back to lovely formatting for damage." 3) &nbsp;Do the integrated character sheet macros for things like combat skill rolls use, or could they use, things like @target and @selected? I.e., so the chat output would indicate the target of the rolled attack. Thanks for all the work put into this! I poke back in once a month or so, and it's always better than the last time I saw it. :) I was working on the same thing last week.&nbsp; I got about as far as you did, and have the same questions ... Hi Mook, Matt M. and everyone else,&nbsp; Here's a link the Roll Template description. It doesn't have all the fields since they are pretty specific to character sheet actions, but it should help. It's an older document, so I'll have to check it again for new fields that people may want to use. <a href="https://1drv.ms/b/s!AnMvSmU-IUW2jJsp-Eip6ahs8bFMhQ?e=bXHbaL" rel="nofollow">https://1drv.ms/b/s!AnMvSmU-IUW2jJsp-Eip6ahs8bFMhQ?e=bXHbaL</a> For tomorrow's update, I added 4 generic boxes that anyone cause for adding a row to the roll template output. Text Box One noteBoxOneShow = 1 or empty. If 1, the note box will display in the chat area noteBoxOneLabel = The label of the row. This should contain a value noteBoxOneContent = The content you want to display Text Box Two noteBoxTwoShow = 1 or empty. If 1, the note box will display in the chat area noteBoxTwoLabel = The label of the row. This should contain a value noteBoxTwoContent = The content you want to display Text Box Three noteBoxThreeShow = 1 or empty. If 1, the note box will display in the chat area noteBoxThreeLabel = The label of the row. This should contain a value noteBoxThreeContent = The content you want to display Text Box Four noteBoxFourShow = 1 or empty. If 1, the note box will display in the chat area noteBoxFourLabel = The label of the row. This should contain a value noteBoxFourContent = The content you want to display
Thanks for all the help with this! I'm sure "looks" are less important than "works" to most people, but I'm greedy I like both :)&nbsp; Looking forward to mucking about some more.
Oooohh, that sounds like a cool one for me. I no longer have to make a bunch of loose separated macros for my convoluted abilities that roll a bunch of stuff from different tabs all at once. Thanks!
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi everyone,&nbsp; GURPS Version 2.3.6 is now live Rolltemplate results now match the selected sheet style, contributed by TamedFlame. Text areas size can be resized in the browser but this caused overlapping issues. Reported by eVie fixed by TamedFlame. Skills Tab. Expanded notes area. Added new text box to enter Skill Modifier notes normally found in the description of the skill. Added highlight row checkbox. Grimoire Tab. Changes College(s) to two text boxes; Primary College and Secondary College. Widened the text box for Reason for Mod (Modifier) . Rolltemplate Ranged Attack Notes to help clarify rules. If failed by 10 or more, a note will show that critical miss doesn't apply to ranged attacks. Inventory table. Added a location column. Added generic fields for use with the rolltemplate. Text Box One noteBoxOneShow = 1 or empty. If 1, the note box will display in the chat area noteBoxOneLabel = The label of the row. This should contain a value noteBoxOneContent = The content you want to display Text Box Two noteBoxTwoShow = 1 or empty. If 1, the note box will display in the chat area noteBoxTwoLabel = The label of the row. This should contain a value noteBoxTwoContent = The content you want to display Text Box Three noteBoxThreeShow = 1 or empty. If 1, the note box will display in the chat area noteBoxThreeLabel = The label of the row. This should contain a value noteBoxThreeContent = The content you want to display Text Box Four noteBoxFourShow = 1 or empty. If 1, the note box will display in the chat area noteBoxFourLabel = The label of the row. This should contain a value noteBoxFourContent = The content you want to display
Alright! That generic field update is cool, and I’m sure will scratch the itch for many people who use complicated macros. Top notch effort, Mad!
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Ian said: Alright! That generic field update is cool, and I’m sure will scratch the itch for many people who use complicated macros. Top notch effort, Mad! You're welcome! Thanks for the inspiration
(Forgive the joke skill name lol) Looks like the Fabric sheet style does not work for the roll templates.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Ian said: (Forgive the joke skill name lol) Looks like the Fabric sheet style does not work for the roll templates. Thanks Ian, TamedFlame found the issue and provided a fix.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Hello,&nbsp; GURPS Version 2.3.7 was released today. Rolltemplate, Fabric sheet. Fixed display issue, reported by Ian. Repeating Techniques, melee attacks, and ranged attacks can be linked to ST, Striking ST, DX, IQ, HT, or 10. Traits Tab. Added a level column for advantages, disadvantages, and racial traits. Thank you.

Edited 1591771335
Hi! Thank you for the update, it's looking good so far.&nbsp; I would like to ask, where is the technique? I can only see the "legacy" version if I enabled original. Out of curiosity, would there be possible to expand on the quick inventory by being able to add and link armour and its DR to hit location? And speaking of which, can the hit location on the sheet be used as the rollable table macro or that's independent?
Bob T. said: I would like to ask, where is the technique? I can only see the "legacy" version if I enabled original. You can find it by turning on the "revised" techniques table from the character sheet options. You can also enable this as the default selection in the game settings if you're the GM, but that will only affect new character sheets from that point on.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Bob T. said: Hi! Thank you for the update, it's looking good so far.&nbsp; Out of curiosity, would there be possible to expand on the quick inventory by being able to add and link armour and its DR to hit location? And speaking of which, can the hit location on the sheet be used as the rollable table macro or that's independent? We are reworking how the DR hit location table works, but since there's so many different options on how DR works, we'll probably avoid linking inventory to that table, especially since it would require adding additional fields that describes the armor. Regarding hit location, that is also in the works. I'm looking into how rolls can use Roll20s @target and @selected. I know it would be handy to see what hit location was targeted in the roll template. Very handy to avoid arguments about what was targeted.
MadCoder said: Regarding hit location, that is also in the works. I'm looking into how rolls can use Roll20s @target and @selected. I know it would be handy to see what hit location was targeted in the roll template. Very handy to avoid arguments about what was targeted. Are you planning to factor in the penalties for specific hit locations? Personally I would prefer to have an option to not do that if you are, because it will mess up techniques for doing so more accurately, in that the penalty may get double-applied
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Ian said: MadCoder said: Regarding hit location, that is also in the works. I'm looking into how rolls can use Roll20s @target and @selected. I know it would be handy to see what hit location was targeted in the roll template. Very handy to avoid arguments about what was targeted. Are you planning to factor in the penalties for specific hit locations? Personally I would prefer to have an option to not do that if you are, because it will mess up techniques for doing so more accurately, in that the penalty may get double-applied Hi Ian,&nbsp; Yes, we try add new features to be optional, since we want the sheet to be flexible.
Ian said: Bob T. said: I would like to ask, where is the technique? I can only see the "legacy" version if I enabled original. You can find it by turning on the "revised" techniques table from the character sheet options. You can also enable this as the default selection in the game settings if you're the GM, but that will only affect new character sheets from that point on. I see the techniques table if I enable the legacy one in the skill page. Is it by default available or I have to enable the legacy original checkbox?
MadCoder said: Bob T. said: Hi! Thank you for the update, it's looking good so far.&nbsp; Out of curiosity, would there be possible to expand on the quick inventory by being able to add and link armour and its DR to hit location? And speaking of which, can the hit location on the sheet be used as the rollable table macro or that's independent? We are reworking how the DR hit location table works, but since there's so many different options on how DR works, we'll probably avoid linking inventory to that table, especially since it would require adding additional fields that describes the armor. Regarding hit location, that is also in the works. I'm looking into how rolls can use Roll20s @target and @selected. I know it would be handy to see what hit location was targeted in the roll template. Very handy to avoid arguments about what was targeted. Ah okay, so I assume the hit location table on the character sheet that has the option for DR is just a note for GM to keep track? It would be wonderful to be able to link it to inventory or somehow expand that a bit more to link to ranged/melee attack (For example, inventory has a rifle and I can use some kind of linkage to ranged attack.) And the target sounds great, it would be great for GM! Would that be implemented soon too? Out of curiosity, would you also consider adding some kind of expansion to inventory tab if the character has some kind of bag or pouch to be able to track items inside it? At the moment it's useful for simple tracking but I love the idea that I can type "Bag" in one of the field and I can open a tab that opens up the table to input what items that I can throw in.
Hi, I wanted to thank you guys for all the work you're doing on the sheet! It saves me a ton of time, and I love the vast majority of the features it offers. One area I think it could improve in, though, is customization. I'm not a programmer and maybe what I'm asking for is unrealistic (I really have no idea), but would it be possible to add options to hide or deactivate parts of the sheet? It's super complete to the point where I'm often scrolling through sections that I don't need (magic, powers, flying in a realistic game, etc) to get to the info I do need. Is it possible to make optional sections somehow hide-able? Of course, a simplified toggle-able NPC view would also be really helpful, but if I had to choose, the hideable sections would be priority for me. Thanks again!
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Ben said: Hi, I wanted to thank you guys for all the work you're doing on the sheet! It saves me a ton of time, and I love the vast majority of the features it offers. One area I think it could improve in, though, is customization. I'm not a programmer and maybe what I'm asking for is unrealistic (I really have no idea), but would it be possible to add options to hide or deactivate parts of the sheet? It's super complete to the point where I'm often scrolling through sections that I don't need (magic, powers, flying in a realistic game, etc) to get to the info I do need. Is it possible to make optional sections somehow hide-able? Of course, a simplified toggle-able NPC view would also be really helpful, but if I had to choose, the hideable sections would be priority for me. Thanks again! Thanks Ben, Are there certain sections that you would like hidden?

Edited 1592419932
You know, the more I look at it, the more understand the reasoning behind the layout, and I'm ok with it not changing. That being said, when I'm introducing new players to GURPS and I tell them "In this campaign, we're not using x, y, and z...", they still get kind of overwhelmed seeing all those things on the sheet. I really like the way I can toggle Encumbrance, and I think it'd be cool to have that functionality for the subsets of Will and Per (a lot of players don't modify those), the Custom Pools, the Movement Feats, and the Combat Tools sections as well. Also, this is super minor, but on the note for the Unconscious Check, it references hard/easy to kill, and I'm pretty sure it should be hard/easy to subdue. Is there a better place to post minor fixes like that? Do you guys have a discord so I don't clog up the forum if I see anything else?
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Ben said: You know, the more I look at it, the more understand the reasoning behind the layout, and I'm ok with it not changing. That being said, when I'm introducing new players to GURPS and I tell them "In this campaign, we're not using x, y, and z...", they still get kind of overwhelmed seeing all those things on the sheet. I really like the way I can toggle Encumbrance, and I think it'd be cool to have that functionality for the subsets of Will and Per (a lot of players don't modify those), the Custom Pools, the Movement Feats, and the Combat Tools sections as well. Also, this is super minor, but on the note for the Unconscious Check, it references hard/easy to kill, and I'm pretty sure it should be hard/easy to subdue. Is there a better place to post minor fixes like that? Do you guys have a discord so I don't clog up the forum if I see anything else? Thanks Ben, that's good input. You are correct, it should be hard/easy to subdue. Thanks again.

Edited 1592758770
Some questions/requests about the Knockback defense line (clever idea, BTW): How do modify the threshold needed to cause knockback? Most notably, I have a PC with the Skinny disadvantage, which lowers the threshold. Is there a plan/intention to make this have a roll associated with it? I click the die icon, but nothing happens; the level is listed at 0, even when I try linking it to Acrobatics or DX. EDIT: I'm throwing this in here, though it's unrelated: in the Grimoire tab, I'm unable to use the up-arrow button to increase the number of spells on
Hi! It's my first post here so i don't know if there's any format or specific place for this kind of post. So, I have been having a problem with the automation of the Perry/Block/Knockback section of the combat sheet. The levels of the abilities are not linking with their assigned skills, is this a bug or is it supposed to work manually? It has not been a big problem but I have the risk of some of my players forgetting to update their stats for not knowing that it doesn't do that automatically.

Edited 1592913463
If it was possible to create a GCA and/or GCS character output in JSON, would it be possible for the GURPS Sheet #1 to parse (via a text area input form or from a .json file) the JSON and, thus, effectively import/update the character? I'm not 100% about GCA (though I have purchased it some time ago, I don't use Windows at all), but the .gcs extension for GurpsCharacterSheet is just an XML file that can be parsed to JSON - just tried it with an old character and got the JSON output validated at jsonlint.com.
Guilherme Barreiros said: Hi! It's my first post here so i don't know if there's any format or specific place for this kind of post. I kind of just post whatever, and conversationally seems to work well!&nbsp; So, I have been having a problem with the automation of the Perry/Block/Knockback section of the combat sheet. The levels of the abilities are not linking with their assigned skills, is this a bug or is it supposed to work manually? I believe at this time we're still supposed to be manually updating these fields. Just tried a bunch of different links after the latest update and there wasn't anything connecting, so I expect the authors will make sure to mention it in their update notes when it comes! Gus said: would it be possible for the GURPS Sheet #1 to parse (via a text area input form or from a .json file) the JSON and, thus, effectively import/update the character? This would be cool, and a nice way for those who have their characters defined elsewhere to move them into Roll20
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi everyone,&nbsp; The latest version has been deployed. NOTE: The link to attribute for Active Defenses should have been hidden but a css setting forced that drop-down to display. To avoid future issues, I got the linking for Active Defenses working, which required some work. GURPS Version 2.3.9 Combat tab. Active Defenses - Link to an attribute and calculate the base defense. Combat tab. Knockback Defenses - Link to an attribute and calculate the base defense. Added a field to adjust the HP per yard amount. Repeating Defense, Melee, and Ranged tables. Added ability to link to WILL. Fixed text description for Unconsciousness check, changed Hard to Kill to Hard to Subdue. Reported by Ben
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Gus said: If it was possible to create a GCA and/or GCS character output in JSON, would it be possible for the GURPS Sheet #1 to parse (via a text area input form or from a .json file) the JSON and, thus, effectively import/update the character? I'm not 100% about GCA (though I have purchased it some time ago, I don't use Windows at all), but the .gcs extension for GurpsCharacterSheet is just an XML file that can be parsed to JSON - just tried it with an old character and got the JSON output validated at jsonlint.com. Hi Gus, Yes, that is on our list of updates, but it's further down the list because it will require a lot of work.&nbsp;
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Guilherme Barreiros said: Hi! It's my first post here so i don't know if there's any format or specific place for this kind of post. So, I have been having a problem with the automation of the Perry/Block/Knockback section of the combat sheet. The levels of the abilities are not linking with their assigned skills, is this a bug or is it supposed to work manually? It has not been a big problem but I have the risk of some of my players forgetting to update their stats for not knowing that it doesn't do that automatically. Hi Guilherme Barreiros, Sorry for the confusion, but that feature shouldn't have been available yet. However, it is working, please try it out and let us know if you have any input.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Charles said: Some questions/requests about the Knockback defense line (clever idea, BTW): How do modify the threshold needed to cause knockback? Most notably, I have a PC with the Skinny disadvantage, which lowers the threshold Hi Charles,&nbsp; Thanks for the input! I added the ability to modify the HP threshold. Is there a plan/intention to make this have a roll associated with it? I click the die icon, but nothing happens; the level is listed at 0, even when I try linking it to Acrobatics or DX. This feature is now implemented. Also, you can enter a skill value in manually, if you don't want to link to a skill or attribute. EDIT: I'm throwing this in here, though it's unrelated: in the Grimoire tab, I'm unable to use the up-arrow button to increase the number of spells on If you're referring to ON PENALTY and CONCENTRATION PENALTY at the top, those are controlled by clicking the ON or CT checkbox for a spell. However, if you're referring to the checkboxes for ON and CT , we do have an task to update the checkboxes to a input box, since it's possible to have the same spell "ON" more than once.
Is there any way to show the individual dice rolls while using the sheet? For example, instead of showing: Roll 13 : Success with the target number below, could it show Roll 13 (3+4+6): Success? Our GM feels compelled to hover over the rolls to see the individual dice rolls, and would prefer not to do so. I suppose I could make a macro that simply reads: /r 3d6 (Target 16, Swing at Neck, Deceptive -1), but that looks pretty ugly.&nbsp;
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Unfortunately roll20 doesnt support that naturally. There's a hack recently exposed that can do it ( described here ), but to use it would require rewriting the rolltemplate and every single roll on the sheet, and there's no guarantee this hack will continue working. It is likely to be the result of a bug that will be fixed, so its risky doing a lot of work on a character sheet to use it only to then have to undo it when the bug gets fixed and breaks the sheets rolls. Your GM could build universal macros that replicate each roll in the sheet, using the above hack to expose the hidden numbers, and make those macros available to the players. But that would be a lot of work. It would help your GM understand the amount of work being asked though!
The Fabulous Iron Chef said: Our GM feels compelled to hover over the rolls to see the individual dice rolls .... but why, though?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I can understand it. I wish rolltemplates made it easy to show the roll and the total - you can make nice displays that incorporate them both.&nbsp;
Hi! Is it possible for the sheet to have custom default? Or a function to add punch or kick as default to the character sheet?
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Bob T. said: Hi! Is it possible for the sheet to have custom default? Or a function to add punch or kick as default to the character sheet? Hi Bob T., Can you describe the behavior of the custom default and the function? For example, are you thinking the function would be a button that will add punch, kick to the combat repeating table and have it automatically use DX or Brawling for the skill level and set the damage? Thanks, Ken
Yes, I believe that would ease some of the times where I have to manually add in punch/kick/kick with boots to the melee combat tab. And as for custom default, I was referring to a customized "default" sheet for races, for example, centaurs or elves where their default stats are different from the generic ones on the sheet. Maybe something like a drop-down tab that could link to a default? But I believe that might be incredibly difficult to implement.&nbsp;
Bob T. said: And as for custom default, I was referring to a customized "default" sheet for races, for example, centaurs or elves where their default stats are different from the generic ones on the sheet.&nbsp; You can currently use the Mod fields if you need to change base stats without changing the point cost of players, which is messy but works.&nbsp;&nbsp; I would recommend adding details of such changes to a racial trait, however, in the case of buffs and debuffs causing attributes to temporarily change.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Ian said: Bob T. said: And as for custom default, I was referring to a customized "default" sheet for races, for example, centaurs or elves where their default stats are different from the generic ones on the sheet.&nbsp; You can currently use the Mod fields if you need to change base stats without changing the point cost of players, which is messy but works.&nbsp;&nbsp; I would recommend adding details of such changes to a racial trait, however, in the case of buffs and debuffs causing attributes to temporarily change. Thank Ian.
MadCoder said: Thank Ian. No problem! I enjoy playing too much and don't have enough time to join more games, so always happy to help people out with it instead. Speaking of, the latest update looks to be slightly borked where you're displaying the reach modifiers based on size: Not sure if it's happening to anyone else, but that's on macOS Chrome.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Ian said: MadCoder said: Thank Ian. No problem! I enjoy playing too much and don't have enough time to join more games, so always happy to help people out with it instead. Speaking of, the latest update looks to be slightly borked where you're displaying the reach modifiers based on size: Not sure if it's happening to anyone else, but that's on macOS Chrome. Thanks Ian, it is happening to me also. Normally updates are launched on Tuesday, but they were deployed last night. The bug you're seeing is related to the translation file. I'm thinking the step of updating the translation files didn't happen.&nbsp;
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
MadCoder said: Ian said: MadCoder said: Thank Ian. No problem! I enjoy playing too much and don't have enough time to join more games, so always happy to help people out with it instead. Speaking of, the latest update looks to be slightly borked where you're displaying the reach modifiers based on size: Not sure if it's happening to anyone else, but that's on macOS Chrome. Thanks Ian, it is happening to me also. Normally updates are launched on Tuesday, but they were deployed last night. The bug you're seeing is related to the translation file. I'm thinking the step of updating the translation files didn't happen.&nbsp; Good news, looks like Roll20 updated the translation files, it's working correctly now.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
GURPS Version 2.3.10.2 is live Bio\Misc Tab. Calculate Reach based on Size Modifier. General Tab - Current Move table. Added the step distance for each movement type, the number in parentheses. Grimoire Tab - Repeating spells. Changed the checkboxes for ON and CT to input boxes, since a person can cast the same spell more than once.
Ahaa, excellent! I guess I was just jumping in ahead of their process, whoops! I gotta hand it to you, btw - you identify where the issues are faster than any dev I’ve met before!