Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adding custom areas/player derails to modules

Hi All, This is definitely a noob question but if I was to buy a module (hoard of the dragon queen) am I amble to add new pages/areas? My players love to derail, ignore plot hooks and go west if I have east prepared so I'm hesitant to buy a module if it has to be played out of the box as written.  Thanks for any help!
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Once the module is in your campaign, you are free to use as little or as much of it as you wish and create all the items you wish to create to suit your desires and needs :)  The module is simply a collection of maps, tokens, character sheets,and handouts for you to use as you wish.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As a pro subscriber with access to the transmogrifier you can even Frankenstein the hell out of it by pulling content from multiple modules/games together into one base module... your module, your (virtual) table... go nuts :)
 That's fantastic news! Thanks so much :)