Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Making Monster Names and GM Rolls A Toggle

Hi all. I recently got the SKT module from the Roll20 store and have been excited to play it with my players. I don't want to always roll behind the screen though, but all monsters in SKT come default with GM Rolls on and showing NPC names. Do I have to do everything manually or is there a global switch I can use?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
If you want some subset of the creatures to be visible, you'll need to modify them manually.  If you want to change all of them, you can go to the Game Settings page and adjust the Character Sheet Defaults, then in the game, on the Settings (gear) tab, you can Apply the defaults to all characters.  In the past, there has been a bug with the apply process for some settings, so post back if you have problems.