Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Would anyone be interested in doing a D&D 5e Final Fantasy game?

I am seeing if there is any interest in doing a Final Fantasy game in D&D 5e using a hombrew called the "FFXIV Class Compendium". We would be using the classes from it and the races from the PHB.  FFXIV Class Compendium
If the races are from PHB, would the setting be more akin to standard D&D or Final Fantasy? Essentially, is this a 5e game that uses FFXIV classes or a FFXIV game that uses 5e for mechanics?

Edited 1534474396
It has an FF story including crystals. We are the classes from the homebrew but not the races so it is still a Final fantasy Story. In shorter terms a 5E game that uses FFXIV classes.
I would enjoy playing this, though it's dependent on the day
Probably on weekends
Sounds pretty fun. I've actually looked over that page before, it's all pretty good stuff.
Hello, This sounds interesting.  My availability is anytime between Sunday evenings to Monday evenings (GMT+8).
I'd be interested in joining up with this, sounds like it could be fun~
I am interested in partaking as well. Though when it comes to the weekend, Sundays are booked for me.
This sounds like a blast! So many great class options in FF. Sign me up if you’re still looking for players
Yeah, this could be really fun! Is this voice or text?
I'm a little late to the party here, and rather new to 5E specifically, but I can't pass up the opportunity to possibly play something Final Fantasy themed!
Thursday said: Yeah, this could be really fun! Is this voice or text? Voice 
So there is some interest in a final fantasy game then
themoonlightshadow13 said: So there is some interest in a final fantasy game then Apparently so
So any update on this?
Saber153 said: So any update on this? I am writing the story and that takes time.
RiderKick said: Saber153 said: So any update on this? I am writing the story and that takes time. Oh sorry, the thread went dead for a bit so I thought everyone lost interest or something.