Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Scion 2e: Old Time Religon

Hey I have the backer's copy of Origin and the manuscript of Scion: Hero 2e; I was hoping to start a campaign with people in interest in playing a very mythology heavy game, where you play the Heroes/Children/Reprentives of the gods. The game would center around New Orleans /Louisiana, but move on to be a more global game as you foil Titanspawn and stop intergod warefare and stop humans from doing stupid stuff that would entire cities smited.
blah, day would be Fridays, open on times
I can do Fridays and have a plethora of concepts at the ready.
I would love to get in on this. But can only do Fridays after 6:30 PM PDT.
That would be fine, it is open times
Man, I wish this wasn't on Fridays. :( I have the backer pdfs too and I've been soooo wanting to try it, but alas my only free time is during the day on Saturdays. 
Scion is a game I've been wanting to try for quite some time now. Shoot me a PM and we can hash out the finer details. I've got a few concepts rattling around in my brain, but I'm not quite sure how viable half of them are.
I backed Scion, as well, so I might be down, depending.
Does Friday at 6 EDT work for you?
Yeah, should work for me.