Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Expand canvas west and north.

The way the canvas only expands south and east right now is kind of limiting. If I have a monster run off the edge to the south and east and I can expand the map and plop down some pre made map from quick encounters or something.Or at the very least create a scribble expansion. But if it runs off to the west or north I have to create a new map and start swapping players around. Which since the turn order doesn't support a single encounter in multiple maps, really isn't doable.I can't even hide the turn order from players to avoid confusion. In addition it complicated creating random dungeons since it forces me to dead end anything in that direction or again crate a whole new canvas. So if you could let us, select the canvas expansion west and north or not, like you can when expanding a canvas in a paint tool. It would be great.
Ditto this idea.  +1
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .