Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to set up a monster sheet

So I am now setting up monsters in the Ossuary. I found an ooze token. Do i create a character sheet for it or is t here a separate stat sheet just for critters/monsters?  I can do this manually at my end on paper but wanted to know if it there was a monster sheet that I can just add basics. I suppose I can add those via the 3 bars?  Larsenex

Edited 1536583406
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
What sheet/system are you playing? Many smaller system don't have  a dedicated monster sheet configuration.
Pathfinder Playtest... I found some tokens for some of the critters..ooze, goblins..skellies...I guess i can assing hps?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The playtest sheet have some for of npc section(or switch), but don't know how it differs from the default sheet(looked quick on the source code ).
Andreas thanks I think we can play without the NPC sheets I can reference the Monster manual as needed keep written stats when called. The folks at Paizo are already making changes so the sheets we have will be outdated quickly. Still, I want to run the playtest and get my roll20 tools usage better. Hats off to Aaron for helping me with lighting effects and scripts.