Release: Skeletons!

Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Hey everyone! First things first, the new token pack is out! I'm sorry I haven't been around for the last year or so, we had our second daughter last year which brought everything to a happy halt for a few months and then I was busy working on other projects, including  The Chosen One module (which is coming to a close soon), and then personal and commission work here and there.  I've been wanting to release this pack for a long while! Feel free to provide any feedback on this thread about this or any other pack, or if you just want to say hello, I miss you all! :) - Fernando

Edited 1536739793
Ziechael
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
First things first, congrats on the (relatively) new addition!! Second things second, excellent quality work as always, I see sleep deprivation hasn't diminished your talents at all. 
This set is really beautiful! Love your art! As I said on fb, would love to see some ghouls and zombies too! :) (and maybe some more PC races ;) but that would be dream :D)
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Thanks! I appreciate the well wishes Ziechael ! Pantoufle , I always use these threads to ask people what they would like me to work on next.  Right now I'm on the fence between Zombies/Ghouls and Dragonborns or Tieflings.  Maybe I'll go with the ghouls since they would compliment this pack well :)