Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Wednesday 7:00 PM CDT Hardcore 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons

Edited 1537296029
Ajax
Pro
Looking for Mature Role Players to play a Hardcore version of 5E. Hardcore 5E uses Debilities, God Accountability, Unpredictable Magics, and a few House Rules related to leveling and healing. If you are an avid role player who likes that old school D&D feel, likes a challenge just to stay alive, and are a reliable mature player then this might just be a campaign you'll enjoy. DM has 45 years experience and will provide a game equal to any Paid Game. Post something here if you are interested, include your age and a few simple character concepts (race and class). Game will be played Wednesday Nights at 7:00 PM CDT, sessions are three hours long and Uses Discord for the Audio Chat, campaign is voice only. Those posting interest will be contacted via Private Message.
Hi my name is Drew, I'm 33 and have been playing for over 15 years. A concept I've been thinking of lately is to play myself dragged into and trapped in the D&D world. If playing that character I would be a Druid. Race wise I'd either be human, elf or half-elf. Other concepts depending on the world and society.  A classic half-orc Barbarian. Raised in an orc tribe but left after a severe beating for being half human nearly killed him. He distrusts others due to his past. However he wants to help those unable to help themselves.  A halfling rogue who doesn't quite understand that just cause he was able to take something that doesn't make it his. If you were unable to protect it and keep him from taking it then you didn't deserve it anyways. 
Hey i'm interested.  My name is Cole.  I'm 42 and have been playing off and on since my teens.  The type of characters I would be interested in playing is probably either a standard human (maybe dwarf) diviner wizard, that has recently completed his apprenticeship and is looking for adventure.  The other concept that interests me is a warlock/sorcerer combo (again human) where he studied for wizardry, but didn't have the talent so made a pact of some sort.
Hi, I'm interested. My name is Matthew. I'm 22 and newer to D&D with only a few sessions under my belt but I know more than enough in order to not sow the game down. I love the idea of a hardcore game where death is a real threat. I'm looking to play a gnome rouge, he'd either be a grizzled war scarred commando or a lighter more comical wild card character (not too obnoxious of course). Chaotic neutral either way.
Three slots still open...

Edited 1537124709
My name is Daionara, and I am 36, and I am willing to play. Before 5e I played AD&D, and 3.5, my two favorite characters were a bard half-elf, and a paladin that was a demon hunter (who accidentally befriended a dragon).  The character I am willing to make is either a human paladin, or an wood-elf ranger or rogue. I wouldn't mind playing a half-orc barbarian if you are looking for someone to deal damage, or take damage as well. I love role playing, and play rather feisty characters. Honestly, I wouldn't mind playing any race or class, I rather work with what the group needs or wants. 
hey, im 23 only played one session of dnd ever and that was on sunday so if you're cool with new players ill be down. with class i will probably let others pick theirs first and pick something to round out the party
Hi, I'm Paul. I'm 43, and have been playing dnd since the red and blue expert set books. So I love a good old school style game. I have a few good character ideas bouncing around my head right now. A fighter/bard stylized after the 4e battlemaster, a haughty elven ranger/cleric, or maybe a black dragon sorcerer. -Lowkey
Invites have been sent but a Few More Players may still find a slot open.
Bump