Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for DM DnD 5E

Edited 1536966485
Hello. We are a group of five who need a DM. DO NOT MESSAGE IF YOU CANT DO THE FOLLOWING We are from all over the world, so you must be able to do it at Friday 6pm EST or Saturday 6pm. Possibly 5:30 or 5 also works. We communicate on discord only.  Whatever story you want to run is fine, if you want homebrew that is fine, we just really want to play.  Preferably an experienced DM, if not that's ok. A few of the guys are new and have never played  There will probably be 18+ exchanges, its just how our group acts. 
When specifying time slots please also mention your time zone, I am interested but I cannot commit without knowing that first.
Cuddlyscorpion said: When specifying time slots please also mention your time zone, I am interested but I cannot commit without knowing that first. Thank you so much... I'm honestly just wary, none of our DMs can work with our schedule. EST, I am so sorry. 
Hi there. Im a experianced DM of sorts and could run a game with your time zone as im only a hour behind, central standard, just shoot me a message and we can see what we can do