Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Hero System 6e][Supers] Interest Check. Will teach!

Edited 1537413064
GM looking for players for a story-driven Supers (non-Champions Universe) campaign. Much of the plots and adventures will be built from character Complications, backgrounds, and actions. Mostly serial with lots of sub-plotting and the occasional episodic adventure. Campaign will use voice. My available days and times are Sunday through Friday, 11am to 4:30pm and 10pm to 2am CDT/CST. Would preferably be a weekly campaign, with downtime RP possible through the week. I am both willing and able to teach the Hero System to anyone interested but unfamiliar with it. Please reply here if interested or if you have any questions. Or check out the game page here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/131709/bay-city-champions" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/131709/bay-city-champions</a>
I guess ill look into it, though i know next to nothing about the game tbh
I'm interested but I'd require being taught the system being a superhero sounds fun
I would be interested but need to learn the system. Honestly something that isn't D&amp;D is a nice break for me. My best time is Fridays from 10 PM to 2 AM.&nbsp;
I'm potentially interested. I played a little bit of HERO (not Champions, though), during the mid-90s. I suspect that was 4th edition, since I recall that it had conversion notes for Rolemaster in it. I do have the 6th edition book, though. My availability would be (within the times that you mentioned) TUE, WED or THU, 12am (noon) to 4:30pm, CST. I'm in EST myself, but that one hour shift isn't too hard :). Friday might work as an emergency option, although I'd prefer to avoid it.
I enjoyed Champions through the BBB.&nbsp; FRED was kind of meh due to rules creep.&nbsp; Willing to give 6E a shot...not sure what the changes are though.&nbsp;
I'm interested, but I'd only be available Sundays all day and Saturday before 6 PM EST/ I'm familiar with the Hero system up through 4e