Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Question about map creation

Hello, I'm new to roll 20 and I'm working on a game to play with some friends, however I'm having trouble with making my maps. The game is a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game, I eneded up needing lots of stuff for the maps tough, some of which I couldn't find on the roll20 database, at least, not for free and the paid ones wasn't exactly what I had in mind for the dungeons, such as volcano setting of sorts. Is there any good place from which I can search for map tiles and maybe objects?
1537798804
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Search the web for free art assets and use/upload them.
1537819811

Edited 1537819836
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
There are some art styles that simply don't have a ton of resources available, and us cartographers are hesitant to make them because they are too niche.