Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder RPG Bestiary - Official Bug Thread

It worked.  Thank you.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Great :) Thanks for the heads up!

Edited 1547247154
this broke my compendium, I am using the Pathfinder community sheet and I can no longer drag and drop most things into it. please make this compatible with said sheet. thank you. if you cant do that, atleast let me turn it off somehow
Hi Frejth, Currently the ability to selectively disable compendium extensions is not available. However, if you would like a refund due to this incompatibility issue please feel free to email us at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> and we will get you taken care of.
Hello, just starting up a new Pathfinder campaign, bought the Bestiary, using the official Roll20 character sheets, and when i drop a bestiary token from the compendium on the board I get the blue guy and when i open the sheet I see the "Building NPC" message and nothing works.&nbsp; Is there a definitive fix for this?&nbsp; Please halp.
Not sure if it helps, but in the console I see: jquery-1.9.1.js:507 Uncaught Error: cannot call methods on dialog prior to initialization; attempted to call method 'option' &nbsp; &nbsp; at Function.error (jquery-1.9.1.js:507) &nbsp; &nbsp; at HTMLDivElement.&lt;anonymous&gt; (jquery-ui.1.9.0.custom.min.js?1530038270:520) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Function.each (jquery-1.9.1.js:648) &nbsp; &nbsp; at jQuery.fn.init.each (jquery-1.9.1.js:270) &nbsp; &nbsp; at jQuery.fn.init.$.fn.(/editor/anonymous function) [as dialog] (<a href="https://app.roll20.net/js/jquery-ui.1.9.0.custom.min.js?1530038270:516:9" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/js/jquery-ui.1.9.0.custom.min.js?1530038270:516:9</a>) &nbsp; &nbsp; at Worker.&lt;anonymous&gt; (app.js?1551811752:560)
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Atanamar Sunyata said: Hello, just starting up a new Pathfinder campaign, bought the Bestiary, using the official Roll20 character sheets, and when i drop a bestiary token from the compendium on the board I get the blue guy and when i open the sheet I see the "Building NPC" message and nothing works.&nbsp; Is there a definitive fix for this?&nbsp; Please halp. Hi Atanamar and thanks for your feedback. Can you give me a name of creature you tried to drop from the Compendium/Bestiary ? Which browser are you using? Is it up to date? Do you have any extension you can deactivate temporarily?
How do I show the players the full image of the Darkmantle? While the token looks fine, some of my new players would have liked to see the full image to get a better understanding of how the creature looks. I would have thought I could just share the page but all the DM info is in Bio &amp; Notes instead of GM Notes. Also I noticed that the Giant Spider doesn't list it's poison stats.
Bump
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi Leigh - There are a few ways to show your players a creature image! Once a creature has been dragged into your game, you can move any info you'd like to keep secret down into the GM info area. If you would like to keep a creature as is, you can duplicate it and copy down any secret info into the GM notes area, then share that with the players. If you would like to keep all the character stats secret and show the image to your players, you can right click and save the image and re-upload it to your art library. You can then either make the image a handout that they can access at any time&nbsp;OR you can drag the image to the tabletop directly and select the image. Pressing SHIFT + Z with this object selected will show it to all your players. I hope that covers everything! :)
Thank you. For your second suggestion, are you saying that you can duplicate a monster character sheet? Meaning you can edit one character sheet and it not effect all other future versions you drag off the compendium? From my tests if I have say 4 kobolds on the table. If I edit one of the character sheets or bio info, then all of them get changed.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Leigh - You can rename the character to anything but it's entry (even as simply as Kobold 1) and then drag another copy onto the tabletop :)
I did not know that. Thank you it works!

Edited 1554150834
Having a strange issue. I've been using the Bestiary for a few weeks now, but suddenly the purchase/content seems to be no longer associated with my account.&nbsp; I can no longer drag and drop tokens, and the bestiary is not listed under my purchases and is again available for purchase. I reached out to support with the order number last week, but I am still waiting.&nbsp; Any ideas?&nbsp; Am I overlooking anything? Edit.&nbsp; Support reached out when I followed up.&nbsp; They think the issue was from the Marketplace patch.&nbsp; The purchase was restored.&nbsp;