Are you a new player looking for a DM! Are you an old player looking for a DM! Are you lonely and looking for a place to stay! Well search no longer! Introductions: My name is Michael and I've been a DM for a little bit over 3 years now, ive ran two campaigns to about level 7. The first game imploded because well we were all noobs and I decided that 8 players for my first game would be a great idea, and most recently the second game has came to an end due to scheduling issues. That is why i've set out looking for my next story to tell. The Setting: The setting of the campaign is a world i've created myself, it was the world of the second campaign however about two generations has gone by and you YES you will be a character within this world. The world itself is pretty nuts with rampaging Warforged known as the Violet Purge running staking a claim in the world, the Old Order a group of clerics and paladins clinging to the ways of old and designating themselves as the "protectors of the realm", don't forget about the Everlasting a dense Jungle home to the Lord of the Woods, and much much more. What to expect: 5th edition is what we will be running, Unearthed Arcana friendly, along side every variant rule WoTC has put out, in my eyes if its from the Coast it's legal, the only form of Homebrew that will be accepted is Homebrewed races (All HB races will go underneath strict evaluation by myself and several other of my DM friends), there will be two other players of mine joining to help new and old players adjust to my style of dming (Those DM friends who I was speaking about), speaking of which I am a story teller at heart and will focus on the story above all else. What I expect: I consider myself a very layed back dm, until you begin messing my story and with my game. I do not railroad my players the story is in your hands at all time, but I will give nudges every once an while to get things flowing IF NEEDED. Before you start playing you will be "interviewed" over Discord by myself just to get to know one another. We run at Fridays 8PM EST every week sharp for about 4 hours and sometimes up to 5 (you are allowed to be up to a half an hour late before we will begin but I need to be notified before, in addition you don't need to stay the entire time but your character will be at the will of the DM). Be friendly! yes it is your story but remember there are other players to. Those are the three things I ask of you, be into the game, communicate with me, and don't be a dick, all of those who can't follow those rules will be asked to leave :-) How to apply: First and foremost you need to have two accounts made (BOTH FREE!): A Discord and Roll20 account, in combination of these two we play the lovely game called DnD. Once this has been done you need to get in contact with me, this can be through this post or Discord (I prefer Discord) Dolm #7139 that my tag, message me and tell me youre interested, we'll have that interview and if I like you/ you fit the bill then we can go from there. THANK YOU ALL FOR STOPPING BY AND DONT FORGET TO... (INSERT DND JOKE HERE)!