I enjoy playing Paladins. Divine smites come up alot so i wanted to make a macro that made it easy. And i thought I'd share them with everyone. These are based on 5e but could be modified to match the rules of some other system The first one is a standard: &{template:dmg} {{rname=Divine Smite}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[[[(?{Spellslot|1st lvl,2|2nd lvl,3|3rd lvl,4|4th lvl,5} + ?{Undead/Fiend|No,0|Yes,1})*?{Crit|No,1|Yes,2}]]d8]]}} {{dmg1type=Radiant}} &{template:dmg} {{rname=Divine Smite}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[[[(?{Spellslot|1st lvl,2|2nd lvl,3|3rd lvl,4|4th lvl,5} + ?{Undead/Fiend|No,0|Yes,1})*?{Crit|No,1|Yes,2}]]d8]]}} {{dmg1type=Radiant}} It asks you what spell slot (1st - 4th) (2-5) you are using, then whether the target is undead or fiend (+1), and then asks you if its a crit (*2). And then it rolls the corresponding number of dice (2-12). Second I used in a game where if we crit, rather than rolling twice we'd apply max damage with the extra roll on top of the regular roll (aka 2d8+16 rather than 4d8) &{template:dmg} {{rname=Divine Smite}} {{range=Melee}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1= [[[[(?{Spellslot|1st lvl,2|2nd lvl,3|3rd lvl,4|4th lvl,5}+?{Undead/Fiend|No,0|Yes,1})]]d8+?{Crit|No,0|Yes,1}*(?{Spellslot|1st lvl,2|2nd lvl,3|3rd lvl,4|4th lvl,5}+?{Undead/Fiend|No,0|Yes,1})*8]]}} {{dmg1type=Radiant }}