Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for module suggestions for Wrath and Glory or Dark Heresy

I wouldn't say this is a bug, as I do not know if its because I am just doing something wrong or if its actually the site... But when I am trying to find a module for ONE game, it does not show up. Typing in the name of the game doesn't help, neither does looking for it by trying to find the publisher. I'd like to try and throw a game together and run a bit of an experiment, but I want a module so Im not starting from the bottom. If I could get some help on how to find a module for Wrath and Glory or Dark Heresy, i would be quite happy and thankful! '
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Do you know if such a module exists on Roll20 for those game systems? I'm not finding anything with those word searches, but if nothing has been written, there will be nothing to find.
Hrrrm... Well drat! I don't know honestly. I was hoping they would be here. But, if not... Oh well! I'd rather say i attempted than faltered~

Edited 1539226120
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The vast majority of modules on the Marketplace are for D&D 5e, Pathfinder, or system-neutral. Maybe one of the last might be helpful for you. Since this isn't really a bug, I'm going to move the thread over to the Roll20 Marketplace and Creative Content forum. Maybe someone more familiar with those game systems will have a helpful suggestion. If you'd like, I can change the title to "Looking for module suggestions for Wrath and Glory or Dark Heresy"
I would absolutely love that, and thank you for being so helpful! I must say, it is moments like these that make me happy to be interested in this stuff!