Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Escape from UnderMountain - Ad&d 2nd ed campaign

Your party arrives in Waterdeep. To heal old wounds and seek out an old friend of the Party her name is Raelyn Tarn. events transpire that send you and your party into the bowels of Faerun . Will you find who you seek and have the strength to Escape Undermountain.This campaign has a twist All Pcs in the Party start at 6th level . Multiclassing is allowed, we are Using Proficiences , this is not a Players Option campaign, no kits also .We will get together on Saturday November 17 to have Char Gen Session Zero. Using Roll20 and Discord. Games from 7-11pm central time. seeking 6 players
Gold
Forum Champion
I always check out your game pitch, but Saturdays are not super consistent for me to schedule. You planning to run this weekly or every-other week on Saturdays at the listed times? I saw you mention Session Zero. If you ever run something like this planned for a 1-2-3-4 shot, like certain Saturdays but not forever Saturdays, I could clear certain weekends to play with some planning ahead. In any case, happy adventuring! 6th level sounds fun!
This will be Bi weekly and ongoing
Ok Folks seeking a Heroic Party to Challenge the Undermountain , starting at level 6, this is an ongoing campaign all you need is the PHB
still seeking a band of heroic adventurers. are you ready for an epic campaign
I would be interested in discussing the opportunity of joining your campaign.

Edited 1539833833
I'm interested.  I hope this is a sunday game, as I am nearly always looking to play 2nd edition on sundays. Will this be a play by post game?
Gargamond said: I'm interested.  I hope this is a sunday game, as I am nearly always looking to play 2nd edition on sundays. Will this be a play by post game this is aSaturday game bi weekly using Roll20 and DISCORD
What time on Saturdays? Thanks
Bill C. said: What time on Saturdays? Thanks 7-11pm Central time every other week from Date of Session Zero

Edited 1539956605
Love old school ADND.  Sadly I cannot make the day/time especially with nanowrimo coming up.  Best of luck and watch out for that Type E poison tipped crossbow bolts!  Following thread in case schedule changes ;)

Edited 1540085429
Tim W. said: Gargamond said: I'm interested.  I hope this is a sunday game, as I am nearly always looking to play 2nd edition on sundays. Will this be a play by post game this is aSaturday game bi weekly using Roll20 and DISCORD Ok now I’m really interested. Is there an LFG listing up yet?

Edited 1540132720
I am really interested.  Let me know when you have a game posted!  I do have one small question regarding not using the optional stuff, which is fine, but I was wondiering if you would allow the weapon mastery stuff for fighters?  Given how under-powered fighters are generally speaking I have always felt the rules like weapon mastery or even double specialization was at least small step towards parity with spellcasters. 
I could be interested in this game, Please give me more detail. What characters are you looking for? I play in a game from noon to til 6 EST.  I could make 7:
No to weapon mastery , and Rick message me
Currently we have 4 players seek 2 more
looking for players to join this epic campaign..
Seeking 1 more player
great idea but Saturday does not work for me either
ok guys need 1 more player to sew up this group. we have clerics thieves and Magic user types, what would you bring to the party
Still got time to join, Char Gen coming on the 17th, will  you dare to enter Undermountain..!!
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Rick said: I play in a game from noon to til 6 EST.  I could make 7: Later is always better for me :D
I'd be interested in trying some old-school D&D. Used to have a huge physical library of 2e books, they're all on PDF now. I'd be up for trying a Paladin or Fighter.
still seeking 1 or 2 players char gen is coming up this coming saturday
definately seeking 2 players char gen is this coming saturday
Tim W. said: Your party arrives in Waterdeep. To heal old wounds and seek out an old friend of the Party her name is Raelyn Tarn. events transpire that send you and your party into the bowels of Faerun . Will you find who you seek and have the strength to Escape Undermountain.This campaign has a twist All Pcs in the Party start at 6th level . Multiclassing is allowed, we are Using Proficiences , this is not a Players Option campaign, no kits also .We will get together on Saturday November 17 to have Char Gen Session Zero. Using Roll20 and Discord. Games from 7-11pm central time. seeking 6 players Really interested in playing this game but need to see the LFG for it.
Gargamond said: Tim W. said: Your party arrives in Waterdeep. To heal old wounds and seek out an old friend of the Party her name is Raelyn Tarn. events transpire that send you and your party into the bowels of Faerun . Will you find who you seek and have the strength to Escape Undermountain.This campaign has a twist All Pcs in the Party start at 6th level . Multiclassing is allowed, we are Using Proficiences , this is not a Players Option campaign, no kits also .We will get together on Saturday November 17 to have Char Gen Session Zero. Using Roll20 and Discord. Games from 7-11pm central time. seeking 6 players Really interested in playing this game but need to see the LFG for it. NO you do not. all you need is Description of the Game and to message me if interested. tired of Roll20 and people telling me what i MUST do.. its simple.it takes 1 click after reading the Description above
Tim W. said: Gargamond said: Tim W. said: Your party arrives in Waterdeep. To heal old wounds and seek out an old friend of the Party her name is Raelyn Tarn. events transpire that send you and your party into the bowels of Faerun . Will you find who you seek and have the strength to Escape Undermountain.This campaign has a twist All Pcs in the Party start at 6th level . Multiclassing is allowed, we are Using Proficiences , this is not a Players Option campaign, no kits also .We will get together on Saturday November 17 to have Char Gen Session Zero. Using Roll20 and Discord. Games from 7-11pm central time. seeking 6 players Really interested in playing this game but need to see the LFG for it. NO you do not. all you need is Description of the Game and to message me if interested. tired of Roll20 and people telling me what i MUST do.. its simple.it takes 1 click after reading the Description above How did you get to that point from what I’ve said? 
ok add me all on tanners recommendation.:)
Tanner recommended this game and I'm interested in playing as well. if there is still room that is.
Seeking 1 more player Char Gen is tonight 7pm Central time
Campaign starts Dec 1st at 7pm seeking 1 more player
still seeking 1 more player. character class that would round out the party is Druid or Ranger
Game starts this coming saturday still seeking 1 player.playing on Roll20 via DISCORD