Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG/P] [non-fantasy] Looking for a group to play scifi, punk-style or mecha games

Looking for a group that wants to play some non-fantasy games (not opposed to it just need some change-up) I can GM but I prefer to play
Hey Zan  Mutant to Master is a Fate game homebrew. It’s extremely easy to learn and then very relaxed play when you want - open world style game. The world is an alternative reality where mutations are normal and gangs battle in the streets for territory! You start off as a freelance nobody and through taking missions and territories you can climb the ladder to the top!
I've been looking to try and play Mekton Zeta - if you'd be up for GMing it I've noticed a few other people LFG of similar. Mecha/Gundam theme'd RP generally :)