Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] [UK/GMT] Noobs that Roll, looking for patient noobs to play

Recently I started the Noobs that Roll group, a group of noobs who want to play D&D 5th edition. We're in two sub groups, those in both EU/UK timezones and US timezones. The impetus to make the group was a perceived lack of a group of noobs to would like to take the time to figure it out for themselves without the pressure of being brought up to speed very quickly, or having to go it alone. So far we have about 8 or 9 active people at our Discord and we have done a test run or two, which is very exciting for me as a complete beginner! But we need some more people, so if the top description sounds like you, or if you are experienced but don't mind being around lots of super fresh noobs, them come on down. You'll need to message me directly to get the Discord link as per Roll20 rules, so please do that. Particularly in the EU/UK timezone (UTC +0 to +2) we'd really like more people there to get some groups going, so far there's a few more in US timezone. But whatever your timezone, the main thing is the attitude! If we get people from Russian / Asian timezones etc we can make another subgroup.
Nice post John, I am part of this noobs who roll. A long time player of dnd2nd edition, but i have still to play an actual game of 5e as a player! I am currently in the process of DMing Tomb of Anhilation with some RL friends in roll20 and have been recently been stretching my GM muscles.. So if we get 2-3 more UK based players who don't mind a noob GM we will be looking to start another instance of that. He is under orders to fill my party up! So please feel free to contact John. Hope to see some of you soon.... We're nice.... Most of the time :p

Edited 1540198839
Boli
Pro
Whlist we have managed to attract many "noobs who roll" in the US timezone - we are still lacking in the UK/EU timezone. So the adventure are are doing has been pushed live and we are currently taking applications. this adventure will take all comers from the most experianced to the noobest: Thusday Evenings, Weekly, 1900h UK Time. (Session 0 8th Novemeber) <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/135339/tomb-of-annihilation" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/135339/tomb-of-annihilation</a>
Are still looking for a UK/GMT based noob player ? If so I would be intrested if you have spaces available&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1540348673
Hi!&nbsp; I'm extremely new, as in I am looking to learn d&amp;d, but If be very interested in your group if you would have me.&nbsp; &nbsp;Although I am in the US because my best times are during the day, so I can essentially operate on Uk time, that is if you don't mind an American noob crashing the party.&nbsp; &nbsp;Please let me know.&nbsp;
If you're still looking for a gmt player for the uk/european game I am available and willing