Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to contact a merchant?

How does one go about contacting a merchant? Most of the time it appears that the name show is not their User ID and therefore no way of contacting them. .
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Which Merchant are you trying to get hold of Tom?
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
You can always contact the Dev team and the can put you in contact with creators.
Tony Dowler

Edited 1540648360
Dean
Roll20 Team
Hi Tom - make sure to also click on the Author Name on any pack product page. It will take you to the creator page, where they often have information there. If you find you're blocked at all other avenues, feel free to reach out via the <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> support box and I'll look into privately reaching out to the artist to see if they have public communication preferences I can relay.
Dean said: Hi Tom - make sure to also click on the Author Name on any pack product page. It will take you to the creator page, where they often have information there. If you find you're blocked at all other avenues, feel free to reach out via the <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> support box and I'll look into privately reaching out to the artist to see if they have public communication preferences I can relay. Nothing other than his name is shown - you would think it would be easier to contact a merchant to ask about their product(s).
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
It's partly because they wanted to allow the merchants to have a more active "Opt-In" to being contacted about their products. Hence why the best way to do so is to email the team via <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and they will relay the request for contact, and allow the merchant to decide if they want to respond.
OK so noted.