Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

lizardfolk and other non PHB races

Can you make lizardfolk and other non PHB races available in the charactermancer? having to use a custom sheet bugs me and since I am not good at coding, I don't want to try and make one myself.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That is certainly the long term aim I believe... in the meantime you could just avoid using the charactermancer and make your character manually like the good old days :) You shouldn't need to use a custom sheet at all?
Yeah, you don't have to make a custom sheet to create a lizardfolk character.  Just select "Edit sheet directly" instead of "use the charactermancer".  By the by, I assume the other player races will be available via the charactermancer only if you own the book in which the race appears. (Volo's for lizardfolk)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Volo's is not currently set up for Charactermancer access.
will other books be added to the charactermancer?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
As Zeichael says above, this is the long term intention. No timeline has been officially announced.