Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Show Us Your Game!

I thought it would be fun to show off your games. Here's our Dungeon World game:
Yeah, this is a good idea, fun to see what everyone's doing. Here's a representative sample of my game; the major overhead map and some of the things going on in the world: Yeah, well, you can't tell due to the size, but there's critters everywhere. Wouldn't wanna live in this town right now, lemme tell you! q;}
Umbra
Sheet Author
Here's the map of my world (currently used in a D&D Next campaign) that's in the process of being expanded. One extension has been already been made to the east - everything east of Ravenguard - and the next planned one will be to the north.
I had to zoom out to 10% to get everything in the shot, but this is the home-base village for the player characters of both campaigns I'm currently running:
Phnord Prephect said: Yeah, this is a good idea, fun to see what everyone's doing. Here's a representative sample of my game; the major overhead map and some of the things going on in the world: Yeah, well, you can't tell due to the size, but there's critters everywhere. Wouldn't wanna live in this town right now, lemme tell you! q;} I can't see much because your picture is really small, but it looks really fun and cool!
Curse of the Crimson Throne dungeon, in the process of being purified by the party after they killed the inhabiting cult.
I'm running Buffy the Vampire Slayer at the min, this is the players location map.
Here is my Firefly campaign! It has relatively accurate travel times (as accurate as thirdy-party support goes), but on the bottom left I can keep track of how much fuel they have spent, how many hours total they have been travelling, and the current crew members). On the map, there is a pin for where they currently are, and tiny colored flags for certain types of jobs (alliance/illegal/companion/business).
A couple of screenshot from a Covert Ops game i'm putting together:
Jake M. said: Here is my Firefly campaign! It has relatively accurate travel times (as accurate as thirdy-party support goes), but on the bottom left I can keep track of how much fuel they have spent, how many hours total they have been travelling, and the current crew members). On the map, there is a pin for where they currently are, and tiny colored flags for certain types of jobs (alliance/illegal/companion/business). I really like this one.
This is the bridge of the warband's ship in my Black Crusade campaign. There is a Characteristic roll macro down on the left hand bottom corner. While this is a map of the sector of space that they inhabit with the stats on both the ships they control, tokens representing the ships, tokens representing members of the warband that are on the planet Messia etc.
Kevin B.
Marketplace Creator
Things went kinda awry...

Edited 1394244108
Kim H. your game looks amazing! *swoons*
This is our meeting space for character generation and a place to play gridless games:

Edited 1394269575
Pretty Japanese festival theme map for my players, come to see pretty sakura trees and stay for pretty lights the takoyaki are also delicious! map power by - roll20 paint tools... And...close up for those who cares, I move some characters around and change the water for the party scene. #partylikeits1469 And big castle yet very empty... I need to fill it up with something, like maybe ninjas? btw - There a ninja somewhere on this map!
Jessa said: Kim H. your game looks amazing! *swoons* Yep, that's the World of Greyhawk campaign setting. I need to get a scan of that map for my own game, so far I only have a regional map of my campaign area, made using Hexographer.
Here's a picture of a world map I created for my homebrew campaign. The lighted portion shows the areas that my players have explored to date. The rest are various dungeons and encounter maps for the world. It's a Pathfinder campaign with some Dragonstar elements in it, so it's a mix of fantasy and sci-fi.
Dude... I wanna play in that campaign. One of my D&D campaigns has long featured a history where it is hinted that humans were introduced via a crashed starship (ala the one books series with order/chaos magic).
Here's the local sized map of the world my campaign takes place in, This just details three kingdoms relatively near each other Map And here's the local area of a sawmill that they're currently visiting, trying to drive off an encroachment of kobolds attacking the lord's financial investments in those foresting companies Local Map I also have a continental map but it still needs polish.
Techpriest, Those are both wonderfully done maps.
Here's my Sunday Group's Landing Page:
That's awesome and I recognize that style of map. Had the link somewhere... could you share it again?
HoneyBadger said: That's awesome and I recognize that style of map. Had the link somewhere... could you share it again? Here you go! <a href="http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~amitp/game-programming/polygon-map-generation/demo.html" rel="nofollow">http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~amitp/game-programming/polygon-map-generation/demo.html</a>
Hot off the photoshops: My players are former convicts that have been sprung from jail and offered a job tracking down the worst-of-the-worst criminals remaining in a large city. They have been relocated to an old police station in an abandoned part of town, and this is to be their new "base of operations". For now, it's full of junk and old police files (mmmHHMmmm) but as the game goes on it will be updated/improved. Any stuff they acquire will be added too. I got all the art from the wonderful Inked Adventures On the first level there is one of those old fashioned raised-up police desks, a jail cell (with evidence of an old breakout) and a barred sewer grate, a kitchen with a sealed up trapdoor and hearth, and rear exit to a collapsed stable. On the second floor there are lots of old police files laying around and in sealed boxes and barrels, and enough rooms (formerly offices) for all my players plus one extra sealed up for me to use for whatever later on, and a ladder leading to a sealed up attic/room for future use. I like to build in mysterious, inaccessible places for me to use once I have an idea for them. Yeah, I am the no-fun-allowed GM that until I get my players established, kind of railroads but once we get through a couple sessions they will have more freedom! Feedback is welcome, this is my first campaign running in about 10 years! By the way, there are plenty of barred windows in the Wheel Street Constabulary, I'm just too lazy to add them...

Edited 1395070821
Paul S.
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ok - Hopefully I can post up some pics. Been working on my maps - Currently have over 40 for my homebrew campaign. And not even close to done. A standard Throne Room (created entirely in roll20) First floor of the Library of a palace. Zoom at 20%. Modelled after the Library of Congress. (created entirely in roll20) Courtyard of a ruined small palace or estate. (created entirely in roll20) My Splash Page Part of a cavern network - believe zoom is at 20% for this one. Have a larger cave map that this connects with. (cave form from gozzys.com generator - textures in GIMP, additional touches in roll20)
Jessa said: HoneyBadger said: That's awesome and I recognize that style of map. Had the link somewhere... could you share it again? Here you go! <a href="http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~amitp/game-programming/polygon-map-generation/demo.html" rel="nofollow">http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~amitp/game-programming/polygon-map-generation/demo.html</a> Arigato!
A night raid by a combined horde of Orcs and giants. I put a moving moon token set to emits light 700/1 all players see and put blobs on the dynamic lighting layer and drew in ridge/rock lines for the scattered moon beam effect. This is at 10% to show most of the huge map.
My friends wanted to play Catan even though we live across the states now, so I surprised them with this. Still a WIP, but i'm happy with how it came out so far. Also the picture above all look amazing, i need to step up my DnD games!
A game useing Radiance RPG. This one takes place in an underwater steampunk sub where the party gets attacked by some sahuagin riding sharks shortly after their engines are sabotaged. :)
Wow, you guys are awesome. so many beauties. Here's my game Zoomed out, with tabletop. Zoomed in. The rioting crowds and fire debris are moveable map objects. Here Lily is attacked by Merman and Kappa demons while a Bradley Fighting Vehicle attacks the Merman demon. Lily is trapped in the water spout generated by the Merman. Not sure why it looks so compressed though.
How do those landing pages work? Are they located on roll20? howzitwork?
People make them and put them in Roll20.
AngryLibrarian said: How do those landing pages work? Are they located on roll20? howzitwork? I import that image into roll20 on a page called "Landing Page" and having the players start and end each session there. I update the page as we find new locations and meet new notable NPCs.

Edited 1395192307
Warhammer 40k tabletop ! This is a game we played tonight, Eldars & Chaos vs Space Marines & Sisters of battle Unzoomed a lot, which makes it look quite blurry.
Tigurius said: Warhammer 40k tabletop ! This is a game we played tonight, Eldars & Chaos vs Space Marines & Sisters of battle That is so awesome!
Jessa said: Tigurius said: Warhammer 40k tabletop ! This is a game we played tonight, Eldars & Chaos vs Space Marines & Sisters of battle That is so awesome! Thanks ! You can take a look here if you want to know more about what we're doing.

Edited 1395343561
I tend to make pretty large maps so here's a shot from the northeast corner of a map from a recent PF adventure, Tomb of the Winter Lords:
Here is one in progress, a cathedral, where a murder is likely to happen...
al e. said: Here is one in progress, a cathedral, where a murder is likely to happen... Oh, that is cool. I love a good murder mystery.
And now for something different! :D
Palm said: And now for something different! :D A MLP game! So many games I never thought of playing in roll20!
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hey Palm, where are you getting/making the top-down pony tokens? The tokens in my Unknown Ponies game are pretty much exclusively Pony Creator side-shots. (And because of this, I have a script disabling rotation, and a horizontal-flip script which I made into a macro available to all my players.)
Savage Worlds Rippers game:
Amazing work everyone! I love seeing the work everyone is doing. 1st Floor Dungeon GM view (Lighting/Fog turned off) for my 4E Lv1 new player one-off dungeon crawls. Yes, those are acid pits. Guess I won't be using this map for a while now :)
I started running a tutorial version of Pathfinder over the weekend using the Dragons Demand. So here is where my little(large) level one group left off having dispatched a torture loving imp and finding a secret door. and here is their HQ screen. I'm loving seeing what everyone is up to!
*sigh* Yeah... this is my game. Though it is not finished, I wish it was cooler like yours. But something tells me that regarding map making compared to yours, it just feels like I'm doing it wrong. :( I'm just saying, maybe I need a different approach. Meanwhile, I'm making a secondary game, but it's more of something nostalgic. Do you remember something like this? Yeah, I'm talking about those kind of games where you have to race your way up to the finish. I don't know how many games that has something to do with it, but I assume that there are something like... Candyland, Chutes and Ladders, and a few others that I am unaware about. Thought I would try something different just for the sake of nostalgia.
Jessa said: Techpriest, Those are both wonderfully done maps. Thanks! I worked on it in my free time over the course of a weekend
Wow! I am very impressed at the work posted here. I am running a game set in the Battle of Britain. Here are some images: Most of the "Action" takes place via aircraft tokens on various backgrounds. The RP is done over static images meant to evoke the place and time or specific information I want to convey.
I run a BECMI D&D game. I tell my players to handle mapping however they want, or not at all. They decided it's easiest to just keep track of things with maps not exactly to scale, using lines for hallways and boxes for rooms.

Edited 1397343032
K.L.R.G.
Marketplace Creator
... (This is not a fake and really happens ... ... ... &lt;___&lt;)