Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Blueprint Battlemaps Queries

This pack looks SUPER-useful. So I have my usual assortment of questions: Add-on or module? (I assume add-on) I'd like a full list of all terrain features offered, and confirmation that each terrain provides the crunch description (half-cover or three-quarters cover, trap info, etc.) in an accessible format. Which "selected assets" work from the rollable tables If applicable, whether the terrain already contains dynamic lighting (for blocking terrain, for example) A list of terrain images, similar to how tiles are imaged in tile packs, so I can get a good sense of whether the artwork is to my taste.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Assuming you are talking about this offering , it is an add on. If Chibbin Grove does not see and respond here, you can try contacting them via the links on their contact page .
keithcurtis said: Assuming you are talking about this offering , it is an add on. If Chibbin Grove does not see and respond here, you can try contacting them via the links on their contact page . Thanks! Yes, if they don't reply here, I'll contact them directly.

Edited 1541671688
Chibbin Grove
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Hey Jay R,  Its awesome to see interest in our product and I am more than happy to provide the information you have requested. Below you will see a list of the 20 categories in Blueprint Battlemaps. Each of these categories (apart from Normal Terrain and Difficult Terrain) has a roll-able table attached. Each roll-able table has numerous assets, each asset having both a symbol for cover level and a white line for the facing this cover is applicable to.  Blueprint Battlemaps was not intended to be used with dynamic lighting, though if enough support for it was requested, then it is something we could look into for future updates.  As to the artwork, you can check out the screenshots in the product descriptions page.   David from Twitch the Fiend made a  tutorial video for the addon, This should show you all you need to know to see if the product is for you. I hope this was useful. If you have any more questions let me know! Chibbin Grove
Really helpful, thank you!