Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pre-generated Characters for DnD 5E

I found one pack in the Marketplace from Justin H, but are their any others in the marketplace or elsewhere that one can use? I know where are their are hundred of PDF versions, but I'm hoping to not have to actually input them since this is for a couple of one-shots.
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I believe that The Master's Vault (the free module from Roll20) comes with a number of pregenerated characters. You could load up the module and remove any/all of the additional content that isn't useful to you. You can find the module by creating a new campaign and selecting it from the panel on the right, or by clicking the button on this page .
Thanks Nic, appreciate it :)

Edited 1541726551
Boa noite, por favor me dê uma ajuda, estou jogando uma mesa, onde os personagens uparam para níveis mais altos ... e estamos com um problema com uma ficha de personagens, onde você configura a arma do personagem, o crítico é 20. Porem não estamos conseguindo mudar para 19-20. Alguém sabe como mudar? já usei - . > < espaço e nada. Agradeço a atenção e fico no aguardo de uma ajuda. Caso queira entrar em contato whatsapp 016993750063 (Serafim M.)
Kavini
Roll20 Production Team
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Olá, eu acho que você só precisa escrever '19'.