Hi there! So everything is working as it should on this Macro for Dark Heresy 1st ed. however the roll results just show up as text for the Power Roll and the Threshold so I am unable to see what the actual dice rolls were. I am not sure what the problem is but I need to see the actual rolls to see if any 9's were rolled as that triggers Psychic Phenomena. Any help is greatly appreciated! !Power {{ --name|@{selected|token_name} is attempting to harness the power of the warp! --inlinereplace|WP|floor(@{Eolith|wp}/10) --inlinereplace|Modifier|?{Modifier|0} --inlinereplace|Skill|?{Skill|No, 0| Invocation (+WP Bonus), [Invocation] floor(@{Eolith|wp}/10)} --inlinereplace|Pwr|?{Power| Flashbang (TH:6), [Flashbang] 6| Healer (TH:7), [Healer] 7| Spasm (TH:7), [Spasm] 7| Inflict Pain (TH:8), [Inflict Pain] 8| Touch of Madness (TH:11), [Touch of Madness] 11} --inlinereplace|Psy|((?{Psy Rating|1}d10cs9cf11)) --tokenid|@{selected|token_id} --target_list|@{target|token_id} --emote|Psychic Power Test --hroll|[[ [$Power] 0d0 +?{Psychic Power| Flashbang, Flashbang| Healer, Healer| Spasm, Spasm| Inflict Pain, Inflict Pain| Touch of Madness, Touch of Madness} --inlinereplace|Pow|?{Psychic Power| Flashbang, Flashbang| Healer, Healer| Spasm, Spasm| Inflict Pain, Inflict Pain| Touch of Madness, Touch of Madness} --audioattr *1|@{selected|token_id} AudioOnPsychic --Power Roll|[#[ [$Atk] 0d0 + ~Psy$ + ~WP$ + ~Skill$ ]#] vs **Threshold** [#[ [$Def] 0d0 + ~Modifier$ + ~Pwr$ ]#] -- ?? $Atk.total < $Def.total ?? !Miss|@{selected|token_name} failed. -- ?? $Atk.total < $Def.total ?? audioattr *2|@{selected|token_id} AudioOnFizzle -- ?? $Atk.total >= $Def.total ?? !Result:|@{selected|token_name} successfully casts **~Pow$** on **@{target|token_name}!** }}