Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[L5R FFG] Beta Sheet 8.4 Pull Request

I've issued a pull request for an 8.4 version of the sheet. However, I should warn you that to date, I don't think I've successfully issued a pull request that's been accepted on the first try. Hopefully, I'll break my streak this time. Things I edited on the sheet: Fixed recent break to Composure and Endurance Calculation, while maintaining the attempt to correct the new books swap of the stat calculations... Updated the wording on Adversities and Anxieties to reflect the official release character sheet. Changed "status" to "standing" in the section on Other Characters to reflect the wording on the official release character sheet. Although not every Stance changed mechanically, changed the tooltips on every stance to reflect the wording on the new, official character sheet, post-release. Added sections for Ninjutsu and Maho &nbsp; Techniques to the PC sheet. NPCs will follow in a later update. For information setting up rollable tables, see this thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5781669/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5781669/slug%7D</a>
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Your PR have a merge conflict, you probably wanna adress that straight away,&nbsp; if you wanna have a chance for getting the update approved tomorrow. BTW what did I mess up with the Composure/Endurance swap I did? Whould have figured only changing how the sheet worked counted them wouldn't make any difference, but yet it's said that it broke things. Even if it took some time to notice.
Hmmm.&nbsp; I don't know how to address a merge conflict unless someone tells me what it is. I'm not very good at that part. I've never found a good tutorial on how to do pulls on github. All the ones I've found didn't work right. Can you tell what I'm doing wrong? You pulled in different variables than you worked with. So you would pull in fire but multiply by water, and vise versa. Probably changed it in one place but not the other.&nbsp; Easy to miss.

Edited 1543876313
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I would have been more specific if I had any idea what's the confilct&nbsp; is about, sorry cant help you.