Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

In The Storm

I want my players to see the entire map, but only their tokens and whatever token is within 30 ft - to imitate a storm. HOW? Please help, the game is tomorrow noon, and it`s our second last game of a yeaaars long campaign, and none of the specific roll20 features that I`m paying for worked properly so far : ( 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you want them to see the entire map, don't put any Dynamic Lighting blocking lines on the map. Set all vision to 30 feet, with dim starting at 0 (or -5, for a more claustrophobic feel). They should be able to see and token or map feature within 30 feet.  I did this recently with a sandstorm scenario. If that isn't addressing your needs, let me know and we can modify.
Hi
I'm not sure if this works, but you could try a combination of Dynamic Lighting and Advanced Fog Of War. But instead of them discovering the map you can uncover all AFOW. So they should be able to somewhat see the map, but no token outside their vision range.