Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pseudo animation using Roll Tables.

So I am playing d20 modern game, though this could be designed theoretically to work with anything, and want to use the roll tables to imitate basic animation using macros. So I was wondering if anyone would know or have built a way to reference the states of a token attached to a character sheet with a slight time delay. I don't think this should be to hard since all the stuff is there just not tied together yet.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I have part of a script written for this, but very little time to work on it at the moment. There are a few caveats to consider when writing this: Images used as Roll Table Images must be in a user library, not the Marketplace (download and upload marketplace images to use them.) the currentside property of a graphic doesn’t change the imgsrc, you must change it manually yourself. 
I specificly designed the graphics to be picture changes already within the correct position, additionally I do all the work with gimp so I have all the pictures on my uploads. Therefore I just need the tie in text built in from the API to accomplish this task.

Edited 1544701304
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Not sure if you saw this yet, but possibly of interest:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/7034258/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/7034258/</a>
I build lots of animations in my games using rollable tables. They're great.&nbsp; The images should be square and I try to keep the frames less than 200k each so they have a chance to load before you move to the next one.&nbsp; I built a roulette wheel that can bounce a ball around believably (enough) and stop at a random number using The Aaron's scripts and funny maths.&nbsp;