Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Pay to Play Pickup games?

Grimdirk
Marketplace Creator
Is this intended? I thought the mindset behind the PUGs was to open more avenues for people to get into a game. Things are bad enough with over 50% of game listings on the D&D side being P2P.
This is an expected use of the PUG system, yes. We have made efforts to try and make sure this information is shown within the PUG listings to avoid confusion-- but Paid Games are simply one way some users prefer to play. I will be leaving this thread up. However, please keep our Code of Conduct in mind (particularly regarding passing judgement on playstyles).
Grimdirk
Marketplace Creator
Take it down, I thoroughly judge that playstyle, as it has made finding a non paid hardcover game next to impossible to find.