Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Alternative Character sheets for V20, M20, (W20 - soon), Scion, Part-Time Gods

I have created (with help and using originals from Roll20) character sheets for Vampire the Masquerade (V20) Mage the Ascension (V20) Werewolf the Apocalypse (W20) -- working on it (similar to the V20 and M20 already created) Scion 1st edition Scion 2nd edition Part-Time Gods if anyone wants a copy.....  message me! they are not traditional looking sheets .. but are easy to understand and use.. my reason is.. that when using powers/disciplines/purviews  etc.. you don't want to be halting games while you look through 8 books to find the write up on the power...  you can copy-paste it onto the sheet... and post it to the game.. (not posted to GitHub.. sorry  -- i find it a royal pain trying to get it on there .. let alone passing the scrutiny of the editors) 
I am interested in your work.  I am currently working on making a more universal sheet, and I figure what you got will help.
i have a crossover sheet .. usable (ish) for cWoD and nWoD  at the same time and any supernatuals V, M WW, B, C, Mum, Wraith... etc..  send your e-mail.. i'll send  html and css

Edited 1545186263
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
I cannot send a private message, which is weird.  I get...what the hell?  I can't load pictures either.  In any case, I can't send you a pm.  Would you mind trying to send ME a message, and maybe I can reply to that?