I represent a group of fire emblem fans that have gathered to play a table top version of fire emblem, essentially everything is like the video games, especially since we use a d100 system so the combat practically is the same percentage based combat from the games. The game itself focuses a lot on roleplay over the week in-between game sessions as well as storytelling and combat at the actual sessions. I've played one campaign of this and currently still am, so this group makes my second game of Fire Emblem d100 and I can say that I'm looking forward to this one. From what I know it will be mostly texted based, with everything important happening in text, but there will be a voice channel for those that wish to converse during game time. Game day has been set for Fridays with the exact time yet to be determined but probably in the evening Eastern Standard Time, if you're interested or have questions feel free to ask. Also Discord is a requirement to play as we do a lot of stuff there when it's not game day. We would appreciate if you know you will be active before applying to join, frequent missed sessions without viable excuses will result in permanent removal. Being active means, you are in the discord for more than just game day usually, you spend time in the rp barracks more than rarely, and you try not to hold up turn order during game time or story progression. Thank you for your time. -Pompadour Perpetrator