Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Quick question of the "site rules" variety

Edited 1544854989
Hello,  I've been using roll20 for about six years, going on seven. I'm a fairly active member of several game group communities and I've noticed, within that community a particular player. I won't name them in a public forum post but I've encountered them several times, all of which have ended badly, and I have talked to numerous people about this same person's attitude and antics either getting their kicked rapidly or causing games to fall apart.  My question comes in when I've been told, and have witnessed this same player change their name & icon on roll20 numerous times to try and avoid their own bad reputation. I'm just wondering if this violates site policy or TOS? And if so, is there a way to actively report them for doing it? 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I would recommend opening dialogue with the Devs at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> about this concern of yours. As this matter will be handled by email, I'm going to close this thread.