Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stellar Winds

Bump bump 
Bump
Bump bump
Bump bump
Bump bump bump
bump bump
bump
Rolf you deleted my post 
I did?
Stellar Winds: Destiny, Episode 13 closed out last night with a major cliffhanger! With Malina a Star Elf prisoner freed from a evil wizard's tower, Pioneer Mercenaries have moved in and surrounded old fortress and make there efforts to breach. The Survivor Heroes tighten there gauntlets, check there ammo, and ready for the breach. Will Dr Brown figure out the alien contraption in time for a timly escape? Will they be captured? - And... how in the hell did pioneer find out thier location so quicky...   All that and more in the next Stellar Winds Episode 14, Flight or Fight!  Still open for two more player slots! Prehaps you'll be the element that turns the tide of battle, or rescues them from a seriously dangerous situtation?
Bump Bump Bump
Bump bump
Bump bump bump
bump bump bump
I'm interested, if you are still looking for players. I've never played Stellar Winds and somewhat new to GURPS, but I'm eager and pick things up pretty quickly. thanks, kay