Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
I know there's a command for it but as I've used it before but I can't remember it, I want to make a Macro so that when I click the button, it prompts me to enter the type of dice to roll. Thanks in advance.
That's actually built into roll20's toolbar. ;-P <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Dice_Rolling_GUI" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Dice_Rolling_GUI</a> Here's a dice roll query with whisper option; ?{Roll|Public, |Private,/w gm} Rolling ?{Number|1}?{Type|D20|D4|D6|D8|D12|D100}: [[ ?{Number}?{Type} ]] very simple dice macro; [[?{How many dice}d?{die size}+?{Modifier}]]