Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro saves throws - help!

Edited 1547725255
Hello. Would you help me help? I'm making automatic macros to create ready-made chips. But I'm in trouble with the "SRAGES THROWS." The macro is the one. It seems. It's correct, but you do not pull the value of the charism. The attribute is. Dyed right, but gives an error message and does not appear check / w gm & {template: default} {{name = salvar lançamentos}} {{Str Save = [[1d20 + @ {npc_str_save_base}]] | [[1d20 + @ {npc_str_save_base}]]}} {{Dex Save = [[1d20 + @ {npc_dex_save_base}]] | [[1d20 + @ {npc_dex_save_base}]]}} {{Con Save = [[1d20 + @ {npc_con_save_base}]] | [[1d20 + @ {npc_con_save_base}]]}} {{Int Save = [[1d20 + @ {npc_int_save_base}]] | [[1d20 + @ {npc_int_save_base}]]}} {{Wis Save = [[1d20 + @ {npc_wis_save_base}]] | [[1d20 + @ {npc_wis_save_base}]]}} {{Cha Save = [[1d20 + @ {npc_cha_save_base}]] | [[1d20 + @ {npc_cha_save_base]]}}
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The very last bit is missing a closing curly bracket: @ {npc_cha_save_base]]}} should be @{npc_cha_save_base } ]]}} By the way, this macro was filled with extra spaces; I'm surprised it worked at all. Did something happen to it during copy/paste?
It's actually no space. When copying and paste the blanks appeared.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Weird. Did the bracket solve your problem, though?
Not yet.! :(
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hm. It worked in my test game. Try this, and make sure it is an ability, not a macro (i.e. a macro saved to a character, not a collections macro): /w gm &{template:default} {{name = salvar lançamentos}} {{Str Save = [[1d20 + @{npc_str_save_base}]] | [[1d20 + @{npc_str_save_base}]]}} {{Dex Save = [[1d20 + @{npc_dex_save_base}]] | [[1d20 + @{npc_dex_save_base}]]}} {{Con Save = [[1d20 + @{npc_con_save_base}]] | [[1d20 + @{npc_con_save_base}]]}} {{Int Save = [[1d20 + @{npc_int_save_base}]] | [[1d20 + @{npc_int_save_base}]]}} {{Wis Save = [[1d20 + @{npc_wis_save_base}]] | [[1d20 + @{npc_wis_save_base}]]}} {{Cha Save = [[1d20 + @{npc_cha_save_base}]] | [[1d20 + @{npc_cha_save_base}]]}}
the base saves are zeroed in the attributes. But the "saves bonus" does not. Then your macro worked, but only roll the d20
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I believe those are calculate based on whether the NPC has proficiency in that save. Why not simplify: /w gm &{template:default} {{name=@{selected|npc_name}}} {{Str Save=[[[[1d20]]+ @{selected|npc_str_save}]] | [[[[1d20]]+ @{selected|npc_str_save}]]}} {{Dex Save=[[[[1d20]]+ @{selected|npc_dex_save}]] | [[[[1d20]]+ @{selected|npc_dex_save}]]}} {{Con Save=[[[[1d20]]+ @{selected|npc_con_save}]] | [[[[1d20]]+ @{selected|npc_con_save}]]}} {{Int Save=[[[[1d20]]+ @{selected|npc_int_save}]] | [[[[1d20]]+ @{selected|npc_int_save}]]}} {{Wis Save=[[[[1d20]]+ @{selected|npc_wis_save}]] | [[[[1d20]]+ @{selected|npc_wis_save}]]}} {{Cha Save=[[[[1d20]]+ @{selected|npc_cha_save}]] | [[[[1d20]]+ @{selected|npc_cha_save}]]}} This will give the saves of any NPC token that is selected, and can be saved as an ability or a macro.