Greetings, hail and well-met! And assorted archaic greetings. Returning to online roleplaying after a long time away, looking for a game where I can get back into the habit and start roleplaying again. Preferences: -Pathfinder or 3.5 D&D, some other systems welcome (especially GURPS or Unisystem), but I strongly dislike D&D 4E & 5E. -GMT time-zone friendly. I usually have 3-4 days off a week, so I do have decent flexibility in when I can play, although I’m not looking to play past midnight. -Ideally playing 1-2 times per week. I like to have time between sessions to make plans or work on ideas or generally know what I’m going to do with my character. -Games with lots of opportunity to roleplay, casual games welcome, but bonus points for games where combat can be reasonably avoided or where the group taking time to plan out a strategy for the scenario is welcomed rather than discouraged. -No pay-to-play please. I might consider it in future, but not until I know the DM and only for a specific game I want to play. Other Notes: -Willing to fill roles for the party. I can make the healer or the trap-disarmer fun to play, so I am more than happy to build my character around what the party needs. -Eager roleplayer. My go-to is to try to roleplay. Even if you throw me in a dungeon crawl, I can throw in a few habits to make a character entertaining. -System knowledge. Most systems I have played I know quite well, so can easily help other players with if needed. -Open to sandbox, open to one-shots, open to Adventure Paths. Really just looking to practise my roleplaying.