UPDATES All of the Mists of Akuma  titles have recently been improved upon based on folks' feedback--if you have anything to tell me about your experiences with them please let me know! The Through the Mists  custom song lost functionality in all game module soundtracks. That has been fixed. Fangs of Revenge  has two new maps (railroad tracks and factory grounds). All maps now have default tokens pre-loaded onto them. Previously they needed to be copied over from the NPC Tokens page but it was noted that it's much easier to just delete what's not needed/unnecessary and add later than to start with a map devoid of tokens. The rope bridge map in Scourge of Róbai Shita Temple  has been doubled in width (it was too short before). ADVENTURE LEVEL TYPE OF MODULE VIDEOS Scourge of Róbai Shita Temple 3rd-4th Isolated mountain village mystery and dungeon crawl Midgardia RPG Group Game #1 Game #2 Game #3 Feud Primordial 5th Mystery adventure across prefectures and the city of Nesuto Is this your group? Message me! Fangs of Revenge 6th-7th Duplicitous intrigue and a deep mystery in a railroad town Is this your group? Message me! Cursed Soul of the Scorpion Samurai 7th Covert journeys, zombie pandemonium, and a chase after a murderous anti-hero Actual Play #1 Actual Play #2 The Yai Sovereign of Storms 7th-8th Discover the oni city of Tsukisasu and influence who rules over the secret settlement Is this your group? Message me! Revenge of the Pale Master 8th-10th An epic adventure delving into the dark past of Kizaki and the bloody abattoir of its true master Is this your group? Message me! REVIEWS As these come in I'll post them here. If you would like to provide a review fo r Feud Primordial, Cursed Soul of the Scorpion Samurai, Yai Sovereign of Storms  or  Revenge of the Pale Master  please contact me. Check out what Mick H. had to say about  Scourge of Róbai  Shita Temple !  Great Module - we had lots of fun playing it and the game setting is unique and interesting - especially if you like a melding of fantasy samurai with magic and cyber-tech - although the GM can play down the "tech" aspect of the setting if desired as the steam-powered limbs of some of the characters and the techno-undead-mage that I played, could be considered more magical than tech. The pre-gen characters we used mechanically show-cased a lot of the setting's special qualities and had interesting backgrounds with good role-playing flavour. The artwork - tokens and maps and handouts is consistently excellent. There were dozens of fully-statted enemies, allies, monsters, maps of outdoor and indoor locations. The whole thing was held together by a well-plotted scenario - clear goals to follow but easily enough options not to feel rail-roaded. Plenty of exciting combat, plenty of exploration and an actual mystery to solve that took some role-playing. Despite dying at the end of the finale encounter, I got to die gloriously executing a brilliant (if I say so myself) plan that really fit the story. I've read a couple of the other Akuma scenarios and they look to be of the same high quality. Zai-Pho - The Undead Mage will be back! - Mick H. Eric Watson (RogueWatson.com) did a lengthier review of  Fangs of Revenge  both in writing and in a video ! Thanks again for your critique, Eric! Lots of great notes! Trade War: Mists of Akuma Adventure Path Next month a 374 page hardcover book is coming out for Trade War , an adventure path that includes these six modules as well as a plethora of new material (characters start at 3rd level and end at 12th, doing all of the above plus a good deal of intrigue, mystical investigations, and finally mass combat amidst a towering bone keep that they destroy or die trying). Preparing this for the Roll20 Marketplace is a massive  undertaking so before scheduling time to do so: would you, forum-going Roll20 user, be interested in purchasing this off of the marketplace?  Minions of the Demon Lord that would like to see this please sound off as well (I'm waiting on two print proofs :D). Thanks folks! Have a great weekend!