Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

More beginner issues with maps.

Good evening.  Okay, made it past the first part so I am able to modify my maps again (thanks Community). Now when drag a token onto the map, it disappears, even when I am in objects and token mode (the guys on YouTube make this look so easy). What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help. 
1548887131
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Are you dragging by the name of the token (correct) , or by the handle to the left of the name (incorrect) ? The handle is used for moving a token up and down the order in the list.
I think you knew the answer to that :) It's the little things...but I'll get the hang of this yet. Thanks so much for your help. 
1548900067
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's a very common beginner stumble. :)