I have created a tool for myself to speed up the process of making tokens. For maximum flexibility, this tool only displays faces. It's just a face on a background. That means that I don't have to worry about what the character is wearing or what weapons or other things they might be holding, but it still lets me get a wide variety of people. Here is a sampling of tokens I have created with my tool: I include the "soldier" and "solider-officer" because I think it's useful to see how even very similar tokens can have distinguishing features. I can plop down 10 soldiers and 1 officer and the players can see which one is going to be a tougher fight - or 5 soldiers and 6 officers for no other reason than variety. I still intend to add a lot of things. Art, mostly: facial hair (even the facial hair that's there isn't positioned right), hats, scars, non-circular token backs, elf ears, goblin noses, and various snouts, for a start. I also need to clean up some of the images a bit, as you can see in that random black dot in the image I include at the bottom of this post. But I've got it to the point where it's useful and I think it's time to share. So here is the link: Tokenizer And here's how you use it: 1. This is where the token will be displayed, once you select elements to put into it. It starts out empty. 2. This is the list of possible features for a given category. As you start in the "Back" category and I currently only have one back (or the nothing Back, selected by default) it looks rather sparse. Choose the circle by clicking it, however don't be concerned when it seems to do nothing at first, because it's a white circle on a white background at the moment. 3. This is where you choose a colour for your feature. All features are greyscale by default, and whites and greys can be tinted. Use the rainbow slider on the right to pick the hue and then click on the square on the left to move the dot and choose how dark it should be. Once you're happy, pick "Choose". When you have picked both a feature and a colour, the area in 1 should update to display it. Note also that you can choose a transparency. I've found this particularly useful in two places: Eyeglasses, which I like to set as a very transparent black in order to show the face as a bit darker behind them, and borders. I almost always set my border as a mostly transparent black, so that it is always just a darker instance of whatever colour is behind it. One more thing. You can copy & paste the hex code for your colours. I like to pick a hair colour with the sliders and then copy it over to the eyebrows and facial hair. 4. This is where you can select the category of feature. Note that it displays in the order of back-to-front, so it should give you a hint as to what features can obscure what other features. 5. When you are done, click "Save". This will cause you to download a file called "token.png". Or, if you already have one with that name in your download directory, "token (1).png" (and so on). At least, my browser automatically handles that - I guess I can't guarantee that yours does. You should be able to drag these directly into your Roll20 image library via the Upload tab, although I recommend re-naming them first, if only for the auto-tagging. Please post here if you are finding this useful, so that I know whether people are using it and whether it's worth it to keep it updated & maintained. It would also be nice to have some idea of what sort of art other people would like to see added. Thanks! PS. Many thanks to several free tools I've used, such as FontAwesome (the save icon), Spectrum (the colour picker), JQuery (always and forever), KineticJS (for canvas layers) and canvas2image and this guy (for saving the canvas). Yay for sharing!