Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

GM Help Wanted!

Edited 1549834301
Hello forum Lurkers <3 so the thing is, its my first time in Rollplay and im GM'ing a group in Blades In The Dark team (all of them are first timers too). I've fell in love in the BOTD system after watching some footage on youtube thats why I choose the system. We are currently in session 8-9 (session is about 4-5 hours) and I'm slowly getting the expierence in GM'ing. The players are some of my best friends, all of them are fantasy nerds, but we lack expierence. All the sessions are in Polish (our native language) but I speak fluent english and I would love some feedback/lessons from some fellow GMs. I would love some some conversation/advice about beeing a GM, how to forward a BOTD campaing and generally, a discussion about beeing a GM. I dont shy from a camera, use discord or hangout or every other way of talking.  The thing is im asking for advice . Im asking for a talk, let it be 15-30-45-60 minutes. Just discuss it with me :) PS. European times are perfect for me, but Ill adjust :)

Edited 1549837914
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Welcome to roll20 Mateusz.  You'll probably get more help off the roll20 forums, unless you are looking for roll20 specific advice. From the  Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. Perhaps try a reddit sub /r/bladesinthedark/ /r/rpg /r/gamemasters Cheers
Hello Mateusz R., As Vince stated, Roll20 is used to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. If you like, you can also try these other threads: /r/dnd /r/dndnext /r/ADND /r/Pathfinder_RPG /r/savageworlds /r/shadowrun /r/swrpg /r/40krpg /r/warhammerfantasyrpg /r/WhiteWolfRPG /r/LFG As such, I will be closing this thread. Thank you for your understanding.